Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Excellent! Home Manicure tool.

For professional results: Use Side 1 and Side 2 to shape nail edges and Side 3 to smooth them. File in one direction only, not back-and-forth. Beginning with Side 4, use long, gentle strokes, back and forth across the nail surface. Repeat with Side 5 and Side 6, reducing ridges and buffing the nail a bit further. Finish with Side 7. The more strokes you use with Side 7, the shinier your nails will appear.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I don't like painted nails as they look garish. This leaves my nails looking gorgeous (because people are telling me this - I'm surprised by the comments I get). This buffer is easy to use, the sides are numbered in the order for use.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

A really good nail file and buffer. I've used it for a bit more thank a month now and compared to other files it is still almost as good as new.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Amazing quality for the price. I love the variety the different sides provide - from buffing to polishing. I haven't been using it very long, but so far very happy with my purchase!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

A good product that I like to use as it has lots of sides that smooth and polish the nails to a lovely shine. I use infrequently so not sure how well it will last but it is fairly cheap so probably not to big a problem.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Material is good but I thought it was bigger Thank you iHerb

0233c409-fb10-4aed-851b-b6327820c068
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Great price, however the shape of the tool makes it kind of awkward to use. You end up putting too much pressure on the either end of the tool and it starts to bend. I also found that it sort of tore up my nail beds.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

While the file, with multiple filing surfaces, is a good idea, one is already chipping off after one use. I've had other brands in the past, and this has never been a problem. I will not purchase again.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I’m glad to have a multitasking file in one piece of this buffer. The instructions is easy to understand.