Posted on May 22, 2022

I adore this cream so much! It is marketed as a “body lotion” but I use it for my face. After an acne treatment my skin became very dry so this cream feels like exactly what I need. I added it into my routine as a night cream bc the composition is pretty thick. I’m not a fan of the smell, however it’s nothing serious. The packaging is pretty hefty since it comes in a glass jar but thanks to that you get a pretty big sized cream. I loved the quality of this product! Definitely will purchase again!

cb48bc31-afb5-4c2f-bd71-059a47aba2de
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I love this cream. I am 67 yrs. old and have crepey skin from sun damage and tanning booths. This cream helps more than anything I've used. It's not a miracle cream but works more than anything I've tried, which is a lot. It has a mild, pleasant scent, too.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I bought it for the body, I am 46. The smell is slightly medical, not floral or exotic at all. The texture was dense, you really need to rub it in the skin or you will see a white film. I trust derma E brand, it's a no frill brand with good results. The package is bougie, heavy glass jar, not travel friendly.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I received my order very quickly, which was great. I haven't been using this for very long, but I can tell that it is already helping with tightening my skin. It has a nice light scent and feels great going on. I am pleasantly surprised at how far this goes. You don't have to use very much of it, even for larger body parts like the legs. I am definitely getting this again!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I like the derma e products they are usually prices reasonably and the products are worth the money. I bought this cream for my mother. She likes the smell and the texture and says that she enjoyed using it but a free a week she still sees no change . I will update again after a month

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This is a thick, wonderful cream that feels It feels luxurious. The smell is lovely, not overpowering like some lotions. I use it frequently on my arms, legs, and wherever is needing a little extra love. . I love that it comes in a glass package that can be reused or recycled. I just ordered my fourth jar and I'll order it again. You'll love the quality.

Mae
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Thick cream, slightly greasy feeling when you first apply it. Best used at night after washing your face. A little goes a long way. Makes skin smooth and soft. Noticeable difference after about a week. No fragrance. The heavy glass container is nice. Just wish it had fewer ingredients. I get better results with a few drops of Desert Essence jojoba oil, which absorbs much better into my skin and doesn't clog pores. The jojoba reduces fine lines on my face much more, too.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Lovely texture,thick and creamy. I have used it as a hand cream too as well as a neck cream . So far it’s locked in moisture and replenished the skin. Will purchase again.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I use it not only on my body but also on my face when I need more hydration. Works great both ways. What can I say, love this brand.