Posted on Feb 6, 2022

It's really a great product, for me is the best out of 7 other brands which i tried. Pads are the smaller then others and liquid inside is less then in any other , even first when i opened i though that they are dry or become to get dry, but everything is ok! It's scented, first can feel like strong, but not feeling after 5-7 min, i personally like this smell. Im using 2 for my face and 1 for the neck. To make sure that they are effective or not i was using them for 10 days in my night routine on clean dry face and covering just with a simple moisturizer. And YES they are amazing! For this price i believe it's the best pads which you can buy ! First i was scary that they will dry my already dry skin more, but NOPE, opposite my skin become shining, the texture of the skin smother, the tone more brighter and beautiful. So i will be keep ordering it.

78623c07-51d2-4719-a964-2a36b5bf73eb
2a520375-c7cd-4a0d-823b-5ab8c5c14d89
elissy
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

First time trying the pads from Derma E and I am loving these! Excellent yet soft exfoliation without leaving the skin overpeeled and therefore to sensitive or stripped. The feeling is so comfortable that I can imagine to use these every second evening in my skin care routine. Now, just a few words about the acids in the peel: ••• Ferulic acid is an antioxidant. Applied topically, it protects against free radicals and help with skin rejuvenation, improves signs of premature aging while keeping your skin strong and firm. Ferulic acid peel is very safe and effective. ••• Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid that's essentially sour milk used to produce smooth skin and balance skin's PH level. It lightly exfoliates by dissolving dead skin cells. If you have slightly sensitive and dry skin, start out with a lactic acid peel. It also has amazing hydrating benefits leaving my skin cushion-soft and moisturized. Hope, you find this helpful. The pads are my new love ❤ ps. can slip out of hands

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I love the way DERMA E products feel on my skin. And, they work! I have suffered with melasma for years and this product has done wonders. But, make sure you wear sunscreen every day! This is a serious product that resurfaces the skin, so sun protection is a must, even if it's downcast. Five stars.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I started using these pads a few times a week because I noticed some rough and bumpy texture, but retinol tends to be too strong for me. These pads are much gentler, no over drying at all! After you wipe them on you rinse it off, so very gentle. the smell is light and pleasant. the container is also really nice, sturdy and well made. there are 50 pads per container so they last awhile! shrinks pores and makes the skin glowy.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I was so happy to try those when I saw Iherb carry pads that exfoliate the skin . Especially o love the brand Derma E. however it’s a no for me z The pad is too scratchy. The reason I went with the pad version of ferulic acid is because I wanted a chemical exfoliation , rather then scraping my skin. This is not the case . This is what you do when using those - I scrub. And it’s not gentle I tell you . Also - the pads are way too dry . There is not enough cod to moister my skin. I will not be repurchasing . You can find better alternatives.

bdae016e-c221-4a0d-8a72-e83a037dc4e0
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Great budget products, works perfect for resurfacing skin, works as good as many more expensive products of well-known brands. The composition is perfect: DMAE, lactic acid, resveratrol. It is mild and at the same time working product.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

One of my must-have since the very first bottle! As a long-term melasma sufferer, I use this as my weekly maintenance to keep the skin in condition. Love the after effect!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The texture and composition of this formula is high quality. It is a moisturising cleanser that not only hydrates the skin but completely cleans of makeup, dirt and pollution. Fantastic for sensitive skin. A solid balm that transforms into a milk. A 5 star rating!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I love this product. I used it everyday after evening make up removing's process. It cleans the oil and make fresher the skin. After you can use serum.