Posted on Dec 2, 2021
Excellent peeling!

It's a great peeling, very gentle and pleasant for my sensitive skin, prone to redness. Regarding frequency, once a week is enough for me. Highly recommend! After it my skin is renewed and clear. The quality of the brand is well known, so I fully trust the composition and the benefits of the product.

91cfc3b8-82c2-45c8-be5d-ae52aa80928d
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This enzyme peel is very good for my sensitive skin. It has a very mild smell . A little goes a long way. It made my skin very soft and smooth. My moisturizer absorbs very well after using this. Great value and wonderful price point.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Even after I had just cleansed my face this peel was lifting even more gunk from my face as I made the circular motions to take it off. Would recommend.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Powerful, yet gentle enzyme formula that works to lift and remove dead skin and other impurities for a soft, smooth complexion. Reveal radiant-looking skin that is ready for makeup or no makeup at all! Use moisturizer after. Good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It was a very amazing product, it keeps my skin so soft and firm

b1a7af0d-ba27-464c-b2f9-a69f5a07d471
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

This is very gentle as a peel, it doesn’t provide much exfoliation for my skin. The the little fibrous balls that bind together from the cream are a bit messy and get into your hair if you are not careful when rinsing

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It is very good for daily face cleaning in summer.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Removes dead skin. Size is small but will be enough as you only need a little.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Easy to use, gentle & nice flavor. I like it coz it is not harsh on your skin.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This product works great. I use it on my hands and al the dry skin rubs off. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!