Posted on Apr 5, 2022
Love these multis!

Love them for quiet a few reasons... not only I found in them all the essential vitamins and minerals in excellent quantity and balance but Deva Multis also contain: Shilajit Extract (fulvic acids), Green Food & Vegetable Blend: 100mg, Super Berry & Fruit Blend: 90mg, EFA Seed Blend: 50mg, Probiotic Blend: 500 million CFU, Prebiotic: 150mg, Mushroom Blend: 60mg, Botanical Blend: 150mg. Rare and otherwise more expensive! No specific taste, size is easy though not very small, runs for 45 days full dose. Bought a reserve of these and always recommending to friends and family.

this is a substitute multi vitamin i am trying for the first time. I choose Tuba Prime for its high quality ingredients. many of the minerals are chelated for better absorption. the list includes herbs for energy/stamina/immunity ect. along with whole food supplements/ingredients. I may replace my other go to multi vitamin with Tuba Prime

Posted on May 24, 2022

I like it a lot better than taking each vitm alone , be carful it change my colour urine but i have good health so thats okk

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I've been taking it more than one month. The ingredients are great actually, but I don't find any special benefit. It does the same as other brands' multivitamins. I still need to consume other probiotic sources. Sorry to say but it makes gas smell bad which is quite annoying. The pill is quite big but still swallowable (no stuck in the throat). Additional info : I got terrible cystic acne breakout that perhaps due to the high dose of vit B12 (and iodine might make it worse). I am quite late to know such info and my face is almost full of cystic acne :(. Gratefully, I no more get new zits after stopping taking this pill.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

These are my favorite Vitamins. I’ve bought these about 4 times now. I am very particular about clean ingredients and these check off my list. I take these daily. The quality is great.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

i've been taking deva multivitamins for years, and i'm very happy with the quality. this tuba prime ones has quite large tablet size, and contains many greens in its ingredients. seems to be more potent than their other multivitamins, but at a higher price.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The best multivitamin I have tried. It has everything in just one tablet. I stopped buying many other vitamins. The quality of the ingredients seems good. The size of the tablet is acceptable. I take one daily.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I have been using this brand for a long time. It is the first time I have taken this presentation of vitamins and I feel very good.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Good quality, easy size to swallow and gives me all I need daily!

GavrielWhiteRose
Posted on May 23, 2022

very high quality, it has variety of herbal and probiotic supplements in addition to all important vitamins and minerals.very good