TallInTexas
Posted on Jul 17, 2022
Saved my dog's life

My dog was suffering from hypoparathyroidism and was in ICU at the animal hospital for 8 days with little to no improvement. My vet told me D2 would help with calcium absorbtion but couldn't find any locally. I ordered Deva vegan D2, he made a full recovery and was home in 2 days after recieving this supplement! My vet asked for iherb.com's info to use as a source for quality supplements. What a blessing!

Im vegan and i can take vitamin D from sun but since now its winter i thought about take some supplements. Its really easy to use (dosage is one tab in a day, i dont drink every day tho) and the package is small size and price convenient. I had my blood exam and everything was excellent. I recommend this efficient vitamin D for vegans or non vegans. Since i took vit D my period cramps are getting better! Thanks

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I took this supplement for a few months and can say that it's a good source of vitamin D. No unpleasant taste or smell, small size pills are easy to swallow. Good quality product, clear ingredients. You might want to take two as the dosage is not very high.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Vitamin D has several important functions. Perhaps the most vital are regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and facilitating normal immune system function Getting enough vitamin D is important for typical growth and development of bones and teeth. Good price for ingredient, size and package average. No significant taste. I take it f daily.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

It's working for me, much better than the D3 that's from animal origin. For the support of normal muscle functions, for example; for our immune system (and consequently for any problem linked to the deficit of natural defenses), for the absorption of calcium in the bones, for our teeth and in particular in childhood and adolescence.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

During winter months when Seasonal Affective Disorder is common, I find a good quality vitamin d product such as Deva's helps get me through. It's also great for boosting your immune system, which is more important than ever. The tablets are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Perfect size, and basic for your overall health and immunity, specially if you live and work indoors. The quality is great, and its ingredients are vegan, so even better. No need for the sun, the effect is the same with no cancer issues. No taste.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Amazing quality. Used this for a long time. Had low D vitamin levels, now everything is better even tho there is no sun outside a lot. Good effect on my immunity. Small size but good dosage, easy to swallow.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I usually need to get a compounded vit D supplement due to my low levels, but this is strong enough to keep my levels steady & is much cheaper too

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I only took two pills of this. The pill is very small and suitable for those who cannot swallow bigger pills. I was shocked when I was the bottle, it was so small! But I hope this will have good effects.