Page 1 - Reviews - Doctor's Best, Fast Acting Arginine Complex with Nitrosigine, 750 mg, 60 Tablets - iHerb

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love it! Will always buy this! The amount of nitric oxide that flows through you is just next level! I highly recommend getting this product, at least try it out. Also iHerb please keep it in stock & always at a great price! Thank you!

42968cf5-7f13-435c-b031-3007a589f6c9
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Amazing pre-workout! Studies showed that Nitrosigine is more effective than Citrulline in lower doses. 1.5 gram is the optimum dose for optimum muscular performance. Give me a good pump without the stimulants side effects. Also enhances your performance. My favourite pre workout supplement.

50ceb33c-7b6f-46b4-bf79-6c57030ae270
fc7a5c28-5eff-467a-bc26-c915e5276708
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The packaging quality of this product is very good. The ingredients of this product are very good and it has an excellent effect on muscle gain after consumption. The pills are the right size and easy to swallow. The taste is good and I would like to purchase again next time.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Very effective product and a great compliment to their 1/2 immediate/half sustained release product. I intermittent fast every other day & on non-fasting days, I will take this product with my last meal prior to the start of fast (taking the sustained release product would delay my fasted state by a few hours). When I break a fast and early in the non-fasting days, I'll take the half/half product.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

This product, combined with Ubiquinol, gives me real piece of mind. I love my sports and am in my 40s, so anything that can't assist with keeping my cardiovascular system healthy and optimized is a plus.

Posted on May 24, 2022

The packaging of this product is neat and good. I bought this product to see the effect of gaining muscle after diet and exercise. The taste was normal and easy to swallow. Will buy this product again next time!

Posted on May 31, 2022

a good product and well priced delivery time is aiways good

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again. Good price/quality ratio.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

long remaining shelf life, no issues so far. good product

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great! If I’ve not get it, I almost regretted it. Very satisfied.