Page 1 - Reviews - Doori Cosmetics, Daeng Gi Meori, KiGold Ginseng Blossom Treatment, 24 fl oz (710 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I got this conditioner in conjunction with the shampoo and I’m really happy with my purchase. I have long wavy hair that tends to frizz. I have used many expensive conditioners in the past. Most are filled with silicones and only masked the issue. My hair gets frizzy and drier due to the silicones contain. This treatment gives soft and silky hair after the first use. It’s almost like a mask and not a conditioner. I was so impressed with the product and ended up purchasing a back up!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The smell - omg, I’m in love! Used it together with the shampoo and it’s a perfect combo! Made my hair silky and soft! Love it!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Didn’t really fancy the smell much, to be honest, not much of a ginseng smell which I like. However my hair felt pretty smooth and moisturised after using. Will continue to use and obsersve.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Great conditioner but I would not use it with every hair wash. Probably best if used every second or third wash. The conditioner is vey rich.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Very good, use it together with the shampoo and like it

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Beautiful smell, makes my hair shine and feel silky. Love it❤️

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I am very excited to try it and now have the complete set of the kigold ginseng blossom.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

smells nice and detangles hair well.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love their other products, but this one made hair dull and dry. Used as a mask for 15 min

Posted on Nov 17, 2021
1972

Auto-translated from Russian

This is not a skin care product, but a rinse-off conditioner with ginseng. A huge bottle made of dense opaque white plastic, 22 cm high, is equipped with a convenient pump, and on the pump neck there is a retainer with a ring. In addition to ginseng, the composition contains a large amount of botanical extracts and vegetable oils, keratin, soy protein, probiotic enzymes. There are no silicones in the composition. The consistency is thick. The perfumery perfume is typically a hairdresser's, not flowers, and not to say that it is pleasant, but the main thing is the effect, and it is visible immediately after the first application. Hair gains strength, becomes alive, elastic, shiny, glossy. They do not frizz, but they also do not get oily. This conditioner makes hair look very beautiful and manageable. It makes hair healthy and adds root volume to the hairstyle.

7c1123f9-6083-455b-aee9-b7c65513bba6