Posted on Nov 1, 2021
Great to refresh the scalp!

After a very hot and humid summer, I treated myself to this scalp care kit. Best to use when it’s not cold because the menthol makes your head very cool. My scalp feels amazing and refreshing but I need to rely on the other hair treatment kits from the same brand or other products for moisture care as this one isn’t moisturizing at all. This one is specifically for a good deep cleanse of the scalp. Will definitely come back to this product. It’s an amazing self care/pampering kit.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

it's like a spa day for my scalp, my scalp felt so clean and healthy, i could feel it breathing, my hair was shiny and light, there is more that enough product so you can use it more than once ( but the hair cap of course), the only issue for me was the cap, it was a little big for my head

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Don’t really remember but it probably has scent. I like that it’s convenient because it has all the steps right there nice size have a medium length hair so it was more then enough for me. I’m trying a lot of hair masks from IHerb right now this is taking the lead. Haven’t tried everything but among the ones I tried.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

A scalp facial is great for someone with thinning hair, dry scalp, and it helps to relax, refresh, and rejuvenate your scalp! It helps to keep your scalp nice and healthy! will purchase again💕

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This is a very easy product , it has three parts , the scent is amazing. You can see the results after usage. It helps with frizz and scalp treatment. The hair becomes soft and moisturise. It is a one time use. Great quality.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Love the shampoo. So minty it woke me right up! The conditioner/lotion - wasn't sure it was was meant for the scalp or the hair. Thus is a scalp care kit so would have imagined it was for the scalp but it was too oily. Then there's the self-warming cap as well. Enough for 2 washes though.

Posted on May 20, 2022

It is a very pleasant experience i felt that my scalp is really getting a deep clean without drying the hair and in a relatively short time. But I wish there were big sizes of each step so that we cab see the long term use efficiency.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Omg , this kit really help my scalp breath and make my hair moisturizer, I used it once a week, so perfect

324ef77b-e49d-40f8-a8f2-283c6d433ad7
Posted on May 27, 2022

It is amazing for my hair ,,my hair is oily and when I use this one it clean my scalp and make it fresh

e58a4394-543d-4038-bb6c-60a4991b7b43