Posted on Dec 27, 2021
great!!!!

What results did I get from using it?  I practically got what I need - moisturizing and smoothing of wrinkles and a noticeable lifting effect, after which the skin seemed to tighten.

f849e675-6f79-46bd-8629-b9801be5c38a
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

As always OMG does not disappoint. I always buy their products as my skin is a big fan of their masks. Will buy again for sure, skin feels very nice and soft!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This mask left my face feel sooo smooth and very soft for over 48 hours. I loved the light scent and it was very easy to use, I will be purchasing more.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I liked the foil eye patches, I did noticed a bit of a result in my under the eye wrinkles. On the contrary, the mask is just absolutely worthless. Waste of time, waste of money. A bunch of liquid that seems like just water, you won't notice any results. Also, the mask comes folded without any plastic/divider so it's very difficult to unfold it without messing it up, and you will end up with your hands fully cover with that watery product. Pretty decent eye patches, I would buy a box of these foil patches if they would sell them without the mask.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The mask has an effect from the one use. the Face is hydrated and radiant

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love this mask with the eye mask too stays on face good also makes skin feel great

Posted on Mar 5, 2022