Romanowa
Posted on Nov 30, 2021
Good

Auto-translated from Russian

Oh, that bow of rage! x)) For a long time I ignored these bows, the price is still rather big, and not to say that this is a particularly necessary thing for me, of course I often make hair masks and wash my face, etc., but when I am at home, in any case, I remove my hair as much securing the bunch with a crab, and the bangs and protruding hair will be more comfortable to remove the thin rim - this piece loses to him according to my feelings, because a rather voluminous and wide rag, also with a pile, taut, - on my head I personally feel like a hat so I wouldn't say that walking around the house in this thing is comfortable. But it was an impulsive purchase to please myself, I really love this color, live it is like in the picture. It seems to me that it will bring more benefits as a danger signal for negotiations with your husband \ martyr X)) Like you put on this crazy thing and go to family showdowns, I think with such an accessory no one will dare to show off especially at you x)))

Auto-translated from Korean

So cute. It is firmly attached to the hair, so it's great when washing your face. The ribbon material on the top is a bit annoying when washing, but it's cute and I passed!!

60278334-4d6a-4eee-974c-74f5bbdf1a0e
829c63ba-6043-4c2f-8df5-4a643b0f59ce
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

These headbands are my love. They are so beautiful!!! And comfortable, absolutely not felt on the head, soft, pleasant to the touch, the size is universal, and as a bonus, these bandages always improve mood)

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

So cute, so comfortable to touch, I use to tie my hair

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Wow, very nice, I love them 😍😍😍😍😍👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

cute once

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Auto-translated from French

product with excellent use and top benefits

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very convenient and comfortable.