Posted on Jul 24, 2022

totally loved it, nice smell with soft and light texture that feels amazing on the skin not oily or sticky at all.. the is the best quality product i used that's alminum free .. the rest feel sticky and leave residue on the skin and clothes that's hard to wash this was very soft scent and feel I am ordering again

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It has a pleasant light rose scent that lasts all day. I like that it does not stain my clothes, and I have never needed to reapply, even on hot summer days. The price is also very reasonable.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Firstly, I just want to say that the scent for this shea deodorant is not strong for anyone who has a sensitive nose and quite honestly it isn't even noticeable to me. This deodorant is great and is just what I was looking for in an aluminum free deodorant. I used to use the cream version of the Nivea fresh, the one without aluminum, and only after using the dove one did I notice what I was missing out on. This one is very budget friendly, you get a lot of product, packaging is really easy to use and durable, and the best thing about it is that it truly and honestly RARELY makes a bad smell. I could wear it for hours, sweating, doing laborious chores and still not come close to smelling bad. Also, doesn't leave a weird cream residue as the Nivea tends to leave if you put too much, it comes on extremely smooth, clear, and dries quick. It took me a few days to get used to it, and I only generally just use it when I am going out, not at home. I use the shea scented one while my sister loves this one. I definitely will repurchase and definitely recommend it. Please click 'YES' if you found my review useful, Thank you!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Love the scent, it’s smells amazing and let’s you feminine. This is now in my routine

a4b37a05-23a2-4252-a54f-84a19eded4c3
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I needed an every day/ safer deodorant. And i must say that i like it. Perfect for running errands or just for at home. However, I once used it for work and I was disappointed:( I love the smell of the product tho. It layers so well with other scents. The quality of the product changed over time bc within the first use it didn’t leave any white residue now it does. Nonetheless I will forever add an 0% aluminium deodorant in my collection

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The smell is very good

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love the scent. Good size. Composition is good.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Fast shipping, well packaged, but yet to use it.

Raghad0as
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It is gentle on the skin and dries easily, so it does not detract from clothes.. The smell is sweet on roses and it does not smell, but the first thing you put it on you smell it. Its ingredients are excellent. Yes, I will repeat the purchase, God willing.

Auto-translated from Arabic

Its smell is sweet and light, and its color is transparent on the skin. It does not leave a safe effect without aluminum, and this is what made me take it and it is written on it for 48 hours, but I give it less frankly. I mean, it works my day after the shower, but if you expect for two days, do not like if you benefit 🤍