Posted on May 9, 2022

I bought this for my sister who has high porosity curly hair with a very dry and itchy scalp and she said it was very great when she used it and really helped soothe her scalp and lessen her flakes/dandruff. The spray/pump packaging makes it really easy to use as well.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love that it's easy and fast to apply even without separating the hair, it feels moisturizing, but not heavy and it smells gently. The scalp feels like airy and fresh after. I have sensitive seborrheic scalp and it seems to help with moisturizing and keeping dryness under control when I apply it daily or almost daily. I interchange it with other products at times, but this is one of my favorites.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This scalp spray comes in a slim, easy to hold bottle with a nice, easily compressed nozzle. It smells light and fresh. After about a week of using this every other night, my dry scalp feels soothed. I still have a little itch mid day. The bottle states to use it for 2 weeks for maximum benefit, I look forward to continuing to use this product.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I had shingles virus last month. This product really helped after the rash began drying up on my scalp. Very moisturizing and stopped dryness related itching.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Love this site and product so happy you still carry this it's only product I've used to help my scalp the scent is amazing no chemical smell. The ingredients are gentle but effective.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is the best product for your dry scalp I use it after every shower or you can use it more than once a day it keeps your hair moist and avoids dryness to your scalp plus it smells good.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Love this product. It really allows me to control my dandruff…

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I love the scent and it has moisturized my scalp, no more itchy dry scalp. I highly recommend 👌 ☺

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Moisture enough. Good smell. Great product

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

leaves hair soft and easy to comb