Posted on Apr 20, 2022
Highly Effective!

I had a severely dry and itchy scalp with considerable dandruff and after using this product along with Dove's Dermacare Scalp Conditioner my scalp is moisturized, no longer itchy and dandruff free.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Order came quickly and the price for this Dove Shampoo was better than could be found elsewhere. Will be ordering again.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Very good for everyday use ! Will buy again :)

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

A gel-like shampoo with a soft scent. I think that the scent hardly remains. There was a review that foaming was bad, but there is no particular problem. It may feel a little squeaky, but there is no problem because the conditioner contains oil. It seems to be good for itching caused by dryness.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Not a bad shampoo for the masses of the market, pleasant aroma, excellent quality, hair after it is soft, cannot be compared with our production.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The shampoo is good, lathers a little. The aroma is pleasant.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

The quality and ingredients looked good, and the packaging was meticulous. The delivery was quick, so I was very happy. I liked the scent.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

This year, the scalp is especially dry and rough. It hurts, so I bought this shampoo. Is it mild with few bubbles? I expected it, but unfortunately when I used it, my scalp became even more stretched and dried, and finally a pimple came out. The scent is gentle and not very noticeable.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

From the masses of the market is good, the head does not itch from it