Posted on May 20, 2022

I'm a long time Dove soap user and basically love anything unscented made by them. So I jumped at the chance to try Dove Irritation Care body wash. That it's an accepted product by the National Eczema Association is another plus. So happy I tried it as it's everything I need for my bath in one bottle. It's gentle, super creamy and luscious, and so good on my very dry, sensitive body skin. I don't know why but it's hard to find in stores nowadays so I was excited to find it at iHerb. Please keep making this product available, iHerb. I absolutely love it.

e0a76481-b490-4e42-9df8-47f2ba758ad7
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

7ca33921-7db5-44b3-af33-edd18d89edb1
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Easily became a new favorite body wash of mine. The consistency, the lather and how my skin felt afterwards is indescribable. Also if you have eczema prone skin, this works wonders.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I've used dove before, so even though the order hasn't arrived yet I trust the product, the 3 stars is due to the price, I bought this for 50 shekels, but where I live a 750 ml dove body wash is half the price, but unfortunately we don't have the fragrance free version over here so I had to buy this until I find an alternative, cause if the price doesn't go down I'm not repurchasing again. update: the smell is not pleasant but it's fragrance free and that's what matters, it smells like the deeply nourishing body wash, the formula is really thick and creamy, so a bit goes a long way, but duo to that it's a bit hard to wash off. still like it though.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Nice, but I don't get why people say it lathers- because it's not. it's a cream type of wash, very hydrating but it does not lather a lot, maybe a bit. smell is a bit weird

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The lather of this body wash is outstanding! The scent is very light obviously because it is un-scented but it smells good. Would definitely recommend!

Abby
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

amazingly moisturizing, great for irritated skin.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

cool shower for using everyday

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a creamy feel, foaming is moderate, and the cleaning power is neither too strong nor too weak. In my case, my skin did not dry out after use, and I felt that it was rather moisturizing. It was a bit of a hassle, or it was inconvenient just to open and close the cap. I am generally satisfied.