Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I really love this vitamin, I have a lot more energy and the vitamin has no aftertaste and is easy to digest . I would highly recommend this product .

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Easy to swallow 😉Love all the natural ingredients.Excellent quality and fast shipping.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I really like this multi because 1. you only need 1 pill a day 2. It was bone broth, and collagen in it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Good quality whole food supplement with added adaptogenic herbs. Quite interesting combination

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Super excited about this comprehensive supplement though I regret it does not contain enough iron for me. I love the phylosophy of the brand.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Simply amazing because it’s effective.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Gentle on the stomach. So far so good.

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the composition: a lot of vitamins and microelements necessary for women's health, goji berry extract for longevity and beauty, vitex extract regulates the work of female hormones. The medium-sized capsule is easy to swallow and can be taken with or without food. If my review was helpful to you, please like it, thank you! All health, youth and beauty!

04c4ab47-0ee3-4aaf-8842-67b4fd6037dd
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Calcium, magnesium, iron, etc. must be supplemented with other things, but I like it because it contains various vitamins and minerals and only one grain per day is enough.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

We took it for the first time, we will try! All the products on IHerb are amazing!