Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Excellent! Dr. Axe Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein 1 lb.

I started experimenting with this product a couple of weeks ago, just to see if all 5 types of collagen combined in one supplement makes a difference. I find it goes down well in decaffeinated coffee just before bedtime. My fingers are crossed hoping for good results. A bit expensive, but we shall see.

20cf781c-a023-4d5b-bd41-136d613770b5
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

this is my second bottle already. whenever this product is on sale i always take the opportunity to purchase this. i must say that this really works well on me. i used to have brittle and chap nails but since i started taking thia collagen now mynails became stronger and also hair looks shiny and less hair fall. i love this collagen product

9b3a1782-6c6b-4021-b260-2bff69da042b
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My wife and I started experimenting with this product a few weeks ago, to see if all 5 types of collagen combined in one supplement makes a difference. My wife finds it goes down better in decaffeinated coffee just before bedtime. My fingers are crossed hoping for good results. A bit expensive, which is why I only awarded it 4 stars, but we shall see.

2bd65545-acc5-4ef6-a5e2-8a86c476aca5
Posted on May 22, 2022

Amazing for joint care. When my left knee acts up, I'll have this for a few weeks and the pain will resolve itself. I've got the lemonade + some-berry one, but really do prefer the one without any flavouring. I prefer adding my own flavouring to it (lemon juice + stevia). Do not put in your plain black coffee - it will have an unpleasant aftertaste.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I’ve been using this product for months now. I highly recommend it. It is of excellent quality. It is fairly priced. I like that it is unflavored and I can add it to my coffee or any drink, or sprinkled on food. I do see an improvement in my skin and my hair.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I had tried many types of collagen products, but this one by Dr Axe works best for me. The results are better joints, younger looking skin. I am in my sixties and when at that age the hands and finger joints are visibly smoother and younger looking, it is truly a good result.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I do not trust many of the collagen product in the market. I trust Dr Axe’s and Organix’s collagen products. Very happy that I can now buy this product from iHerb without having to pay an arm and a leg for postage with Australia Post express which was the only option offered for the last year or so.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have been re-ordering it for almost 4 years. I used to have thin nails and weak ligaments. But after drinking this for around three months, my ligaments are stronger, joint pain decreases, bonus is stronger nails as I always have long nails, shiny hair and brighter skin are bonus to me. I have tried other collagen, but this brand definitely is the best !

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I'm on a low carb diet with other food restrictions due to auto-immune issues. I have lost 11 lbs and started noticing sagging skin. I read up on all the collagen pros and cons and sought advice from my dietician / nutritionist. I have been taking just one scoop a day for about 10 days. I have not had any side effects and have noticed very small changes with my facial skin (good changes!). I'm hoping for cartilage repair and better hair too. I love stirring my scoop into plain whole milk greek yogurt. It make the yogurt really silky and does not change the flavor. This is a very high quality supplement.

A great collagen protein that provide a multiple sources of hydrolysed collagen peptides and bone broth. This collagen protein has a very light texture, it dissolves instantly in coffee without a strong taste. This was a real concern for me as i want to take it every day and it should be easy and pleasant to drink. This supplement is perfect to address ageing concern - I am able to see visible improvement after 4 weeks of supplementation on skin hydratation, elasticity, less ligaments pain and more flexibility. A huge improvement to my lower back that was a critical concern for me. The size of the package is quite big and supplied for 45 days of collagen.