Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This product is definitely not cheap however if you know the importance of soil based probiotics and have looked into the price of other brands with soil based probiotics this is on par with those. I really trust the Dr.Axe brand and all the research that has gone into his line of products. I experience FAR less bloating when Im taking these regularly and really notice improved digestion and less heart burn.

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

I bought this product recently for my dog and decided to try it for myself as for years now I have suffered from IBS which have got worser over the past 4 years. On top of that I was diagnosed with SIBO and I have had Thrush for 3 years continously. I have tried every lotion , potion and natural remedy available to me with no real improvement. Then I tried these and with 5 days I had no IBS episodes at all, bloating hughly decreased and the thrush is 80% improved. I cannot believe the improvement it is life changing for me as I was getting nervous going to bead as i was getting woken by IBS cramps at 2,30am. This has been amazing. I just need to find out how long you need to stay on them or do you take a break and go back.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

My new favorite probiotic!!!! This probiotic truly is excellent!!! I notice a huge difference in my stomach issues I was having. After watching a couple Dr.Axes utube video's one on Candida which I have been dealing with for years and doing Candida cleanses which helped a'lot with my health and doing a parasite cleanse with Nature's Answer, Black Walnut Hull, Fluid Extract, Alcohol-Free, 2,000 mg, 1 fl oz from iherb. My face is getting fuller and healthier the way it was before this Candida and Parasite infection. As Dr.Axe says its like a bull dozer cleaning out the bad stuff he mentioned from an ADD and ADHD utube video, as I watched for my nephew who suffer's from it. And that's how I found out about this probiotic. I take it and I have bee giving it to my teenage kids to make sure they have got good health too, my daughter got ringworm from school years ago and its helping her a lot too. Highly recommend for anyone with gut issues!! Remember we need good bacteria to help absorb the vitamins from food we eat!!! And prescription drugs can wipe them out.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Another great product from Ancient nutrition my gut has never felt better since taking these I suffer from IBS and these have helped a lot .

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I use it for 1 week and I am waiting for good gut health. It contains the ingredients what are recommended. Hope to be better soon.

Posted on May 24, 2022

These soil based probiotics are really great, I have noticed my digestion is working much better. Highly recommend them and they are easy to take!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I bought this for my husband for his gut issues and it has helped him to feel better. He is on his second bottle and will order again. It is a great quality product.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Expensive, but really great! After trying many other probiotics from iHerb I have to admit that this one works the best.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

So far I think they work. I don't have a stomach ache with them so I'll definitely finish taking them.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Great quality. Highly recommended by my gut specialist. Will but again.