Posted on May 9, 2022

I love, love, love this brush. The quality is so great. I had a brush before that did not have a sponge and I can feel so much difference. My daughter is 12 months old and has been on the bottle for a while now. I do not have a dishwasher and I felt like I could never get her bottles clean enough. This is a game changer! I use it frequently. I am using Difrax bottles and the size of the brush is just perfect. The package came in good condition and it did not take a long time to deliver to my country.

184b7d5f-fd74-4dab-a995-924861a5b5c2
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I love using this brush to clean my babies bottles. The sponge can reach to the bottom and cleans the bottom and the bristles cleans the edge very well. Plus the bottom end is to clean the bottle nipple. 3 in 1 usage. Highly recommended. Just that sometimes after few months usage the bristles will start to drop off which means time for a new one.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This is a really useful brush, I don’t use it for baby bottles but use it for cleaning all sorts of similar shaped things like empty bottles for the recycling. Love that it has the suction cup and it sits there on my draining board ready to use but it can dry nicely with it being stood on its end.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I highly recommended this brush to clean baby bottles. I've been using it for almost 2 yrs now. The sponge can clean all sides of the bottle. I also like the suction cup that acts as the holder.

29a1c774-f40b-404b-adc9-7ad97d734b38
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Great, serves its purpose! I like that the suction cup serves as the brush's holder. The only thing is, that you have to make sure to clean the suction cup once in a while, as the water running down from the brush after you clean can collect inside the holder.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

hOnestly the best brush i have had to wash baby bottles. Its easy to wash with it and it stands on its own right by the sink.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The quality is great. The sponge makes it very useful. I’ve been using it for a month now and it's still in perfect shape.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

The item was superb and good. Immensely pleasing packaging. Delivery was superb. Item is of first-rate quality the brush was last long for 1 month than the other feeding bottle brush the sponge was easy to remove