Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This bottle is amazing. The only one my little one accepted. It’s easy to grip, comfortable nipple, easy to clean, the handle is soft and non slip. Awesome!!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Great grip, soft silicone handles that my son loves chewing occasionally. He can easily drink by himself since 6 mths if we just remove the cover, no leakage at all.

OrganicMe
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I like dr browns quality. I bought it to be a water bottle, but I think it is too big for that..

03f9a059-5ffa-4949-8302-049d8b387fa4
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

My baby love it. Iherb price is so much cheaper as compare to retail. Thank you iherbs

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great price but my baby prefer the other brand which come in a smaller size

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This worked so well for us, our babies can hold them, and can easily drink out of them.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Very comfortable bottle for the smallest. It looks great. Plastic is high quality. Easy to hold for baby. I can recommend this bottle.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I am using the bottle which is absolutely incredible so I order over 6 month bottle

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

To let the baby learn how to hold its great.