Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This is a great buy for my newborn. He used it until his 3rd week. It's only 60ml so it couldn't be used when the baby grows and drink more than that. I just wished it was bigger so it can be used longer. But still a good buy for me.

Posted on May 1, 2022

It is a great product for its amazing quality, size and packaging. I bought it for 0+ age and it is useful. It benefiting to reduce burping and gas. The ingredients are Bpa free. I highly recommend this product.

d0b4d2b3-f318-43a4-98e7-ac31a09eae6b
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Love these bottles because my baby is so easy to burp and I definitely think it is because of these! They are only up to 60ml so I used them for almost a month. Baby's stomach size grows quickly so they need to drink over 60ml per feed after a few weeks after birth. They're harder to clean but the benefit outweighs that small disadvantage.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Awesome bottles. My newborn had no problems with the teats which I was worried about. Just the bottles are a bit small. We have used them for a week and he is ready for a bigger bottle:D dont find washing these is a hassle at all.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The quality is very nice. It is very useful and the size is just enough for my premature baby. I feel very happy and satisfied to my order. Nice packaging.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I haven't tried the product yet, I'm pregnant and I can't wait to use it and update my review. the packaging is perfect and the product looks that it is made of good quality materials. I heard a lot about this brand

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

perfect for baby new born! fast delivery & best price! thank you

f1ad8116-811f-4542-a7a1-aa1ee1be53b1
Posted on Apr 9, 2021

I searched high and low for a bottle that my exclusively breastfed baby would take. Being a breastfed baby, I thought my baby would prefer tests that are more breast like such as Comotomo, Avent and Lansinoh Momma. However, after trying many times with those, he simply would not stay on them for long, plus milk would leak from the corners of his mouth even with level 0 teats, which was a waste of precious milk. So, in my desperate search for a bottle that he would accept, I tried Dr Brown's bottles with preemie teats. Amazingly, he accepted it easily and milk leakage from his mouth reduced tremendously. And what's most important is he now drinks much more from bottles.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Smaller size, good for new born. But come with few attachments, not easy to clean

05156b0f-65d6-419b-83b0-b0ee29f8465f
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really liked this product, I recommend it to everyone, the best quality!