Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I think these have a lot of flavor compared to some of the other Dr Johns sugar free hard candies. I will definitely reorder these!

Posted on May 14, 2022

The lollipops are tasty with cherry flavors. My children love them so much. It is sugar-free and comes with added vitamin C and D, which is essential for my children's health during the current pandemic. Will try out another item from this brand after finishing this packet.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good taste and sweet and kids like it so much Recommended to order for your kids and like it ………………………….so good quality Ingredients perfect Size is ok accepted easy to use,package came good smell good and so nice candy Good to eat and diet from other unhealthy composition

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This lollipop is great ! Kids are loving it plus they are getting the vitamin c and d from it, it is great, i highly recommend it!

Posted on May 14, 2022

The pops are delicious. My son loves it so much. The pops are sugar-free and come with vitamin C and D, which helps to boost my son's health. I can give it to my son without worries. The pops are good but it is a bit pricey.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Tasty sweets for my keto lifestyle! Great flavour that truly satisfies my sweeth tooth!

Posted on May 5, 2022

healthy snack always best less feeling guilty with benefits of vitamin

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

my kids love it😆 good quality

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My kids love it , good taste