Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Excellent Product

This probiotic has been around for years. Very potent. I took it daily for a year, then stopped. I take one package a year now just to replenish my bowel flora. I realized I was calmer and happier after taking the product. Excellent quality and doesn't need refrigeration. Pills are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I know the price tag is big on this but it’s totally worth it. My mother has autoimmune disease and terrible gi issues. This has really helped her and she can’t do without it! We tried many probiotics in the past and this was bar none the best probiotic. It helps you stay regular and aids in the digestive process. Great brand!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

The Best in probiotics! I was first introduced to this after suffering severe food poisoning on a trip overseas and became an absolute believer after I healed within a night. You're spending top money for top of the class probitics so make sure you feed them with their favorite foods (prebiotics) to keep them multiplying and keeping you in great health.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I am breastfeeding my little one who has lots of food allergies. After taking the tablet once a day for a few days, I am finding my little one can take more food than before. I guess the tablets help not only me but pass on to my little one while breastfeeding.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great ingredients - no harmful binders, individually packed, no refrigeration required are the reasons I chose this and no regrets. I just need to take one after dinner and wala - next morning to let go without any discomfort. It's a very gentle urge. It's that powerful! Am gonna stick to this for my chronic constipation as I don't take high enough amount of fruits & vegetables.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have celiac and as a result suffer gut issues no matter how careful I am...I also have under active thyroid - so am very strict GF diet. When I eat GF pasta I have extreme leg cramps within a hour of consuming....I have done my own research and I have come to conclusion that this is coming from my Gut, I started taking Dr Ohhira's probiotic together with Terra Origin Healthy Gut....to my surprise the cramps have stopped!!!! after so many years of trying everything...I take Magnesium as well....these probiotics are amazing and will continue to use them.....I have a very compromised gut system and have to be very careful.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have searched for years and wasred a lot of money on probiotics which didn't agree with my digestive system. This is the only one that does. I can feel the difference in my immune system I feel the strength it gives me to fight against fungus and imbalance in GI flora. Worth tying!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Bought this supplements last month to test out and to check if probiotics supplement help with what I’m currently struggling with gut, constipation and digestion problems and it helped and benefited me A LOT. I highly recommend giving it a try to test out if it works out for you.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I took an antibiotic for pneumonia and so I ordered this because I believe it is the best available and unlike other probiotics. I added Enterovite (butyvil acid). I had irregular bowels, gas, bloating, the worse acid reflux ever. I have almost finished the capsules and am almost back to normal. It is exceptional!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Very high quality probiotics, they are expensive compared to many alternatives but worth it if you're coming off a course of antibiotics or dealing with any other disruptions to your digestive system and want to get back to normal, quickly. Not too big pill size to take and didn't upset my stomach.