Posted on Oct 7, 2021
Excellent for quick blush

The shimmer half is a clear winner for me. I think it would look great on the cheek bones and nose and anywhere you want to give a little extra oomp! As for the colour portion, it is a bit more sheer than I like, but buildable. Go for it. Nice compact packaging for travel.

c55b53c3-a357-467b-9627-ddcd952e6d75
1b53a36d-6842-4e1f-9a6b-3fd577207108

What a cute product! I have light-medium skin and in the summer it is a little more tanned and the color looks great on me. Gives a fresh and clean look. A touch of color is not too strong but delicate that bounces off the everyday look. Excellent package size to carry in a bag.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

If you have fair, fair light or light skin, this is a great duo for summer. When I use this pallette I always get a lot of compliments how fresh and youthfull I look! Will buy this for my friends also! <3

ce7aa476-7a06-4af1-913c-e38384bf33a0
6787ad85-483b-4874-a347-f25b8232ff7e
Posted on May 1, 2022

I have used E.L.F. makeup products before but I am very impressed with this one. It is a small compact case of two blushes. I choose the "watermelon" color. It is a good color, not to dark to give you a bit of color on your cheeks.The other blush is more like a light bronzer color but covers very well. It is a great size to travel in your purse or overnight bag. I will definitely buy this again.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Great everyday blush! This shade goes well with a lot of looks! I love the sheen this blush gives. And the highlighter is really nice too. It looks peachy in the pan but when sheered out, it just leaves a beautiful glow on the cheeks. I would recommend this to people with fair to light, medium skin tones.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This face duo is such great value and quality, it’s superior to some of my high end blushes and highlighters. I bought the shade watermelon, which is a pretty medium pink satin blush and a pinky peach highlight. The highlighter is incredibly smooth and easy to build up to a blinding highlight or blend out to a more subtle everyday glow. The blush is really easy to build up, so you can go for either a sheer or more full coverage too. The shade is perfect and is so easy to apply. I love the shimmery, satin finish and reach for it so often.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Flattering for a lot of skin tones, small size so it s easy to travel with or have in a purse, wears well during the day, the amount is enough to last a while, the scent is discreet, easy to use (in 2 separate pans so it doesn t get mixed on the brush)

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Can't fault this product at all. The blush is the perfect orangey-red colour that looks natural on light to medium skin. The highlight is also stunning and pigmented, though I definitely don't use it as much as the blush. Would definitely recommend it, especially for the price.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The colour absolutely nice small size package good use it every day elf a brand i love to buy from i herb scent nice color amazing still all day texture smooth texture very smooth concern very good material Good quality i am 30 age The color very nice

817a2983-2a2e-4068-8476-e68fbf780084
Posted on May 12, 2021

I purchased Watermelon and Spiced Apple on a whim, without high expectations. I was more than pleasantly surprised, and this little duos have become well-used regulars. I like the formulas of both blush and highlighter. I like to use them for monochromatic looks - the highlights are great as eyeshadows, and I like using both blush and highlighter tapped on the lips. Love the small size - I really love the shift away from large palettes. Very nice product, amazing price & great size for traveling!! Would definitely purchase again!! Thumbs up please if my review was helpful to you! :)

18be6e56-35e1-47ff-a270-33421935a81d