Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Love that I could grab this on sale! Coverage is amazing , I find it’s quite matte so I like to really hydrate and prep my skin, because I have dehydrated skin. Obviously if your skin is feeling extra tight or dry/ flakey then make sure you prep or mix with a more dewy foundation. Beautiful finish, great coverage. Where my skin is more combo this looks healthy and a little glowy without being shiny. Definitely would recommend and repurchase

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Honestly one of the best foundation I’ve ever used. I’m generally not a foundation user, but decided to give this a try based on all the good reviews and hype on the internet and it’s safe to say, it didn’t disappoint! I have dry skin and this is the ONLY foundation that doesn’t look like it’s just “sitting on my skin” and looks like actual skin. Doesn’t show my dryness, or settle in the creases. The shade match was also spot on. If you’re skeptical to try it, I can assure you, don’t be. For the price it’s really a steel.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

It’s difficult for me to find foundations with enough yellow in them to match my strong yellow undertones, but 240W does! Gives a medium full coverage & doesn’t feel heavy on my oily acne prone skin. Oxidises once dry to a shade darker than when first applied, but most foundations do.

Solaaaaa
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Omg omg! This little guy is magical! You can spot the difference from the first use! Cant wait to restock, cause can’t live without it anymore!

c88d7177-4150-4a2b-bf5c-bcaaa2926ac9
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I had it cosmetics in medium shade and this one is the closest dupe in the formula and scent even better bcz of niacinamide benefit in the composition , a hydrating and full coverage cc cream but try to use à brush instead of beautyblender bac of the texture, i just chose a color shade whiter than my skintone unfortunately , the package and the size are smaller than IT , the scent kinda the same, idk about the quality i will tell you un the figure about my concern , the best age +25 and dry skin

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

E l.f do not sell here in israel. I wanted to try their products for q long time. From swatches only i can say that i am shook from the quality. The tone is a lil bit light for me but i can manage to fix with mixing colors. Thr price is amazing and the quality is high. Recommend.

70acb2d6-e7e9-4989-af4c-a7f901f2f2d0
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I love this product. its lightweight and looks like skin. I'm not sure about quantity but its good. it doesn't have a strong scent. I like that it has skin loving ingredients and benefits. the packaging is great as it has a pump but it can get stuck sometimes. its coverage is medium.

Posted on May 18, 2022

It has a thick creamy texture and natural finish. There is no scent to it. The coverage is medium to full depending on the application. It is not light-weigh, it takes time to work the product into the skin. The product sinks into the pores by the end of the day and the skin looks a bit patchy. This is a better and more affordable dupe for CC cream of IT Cosmetics. Did not cause any breakout for me.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

For a cc cream it's got great coverage like a foundation. Thicker texture so maybe not the best suit for oily skin. Great for colder season or dry skin tho

Great CC cream and matt finish foundation for oily skin, doesn't make skin oily or causes breakouts. Plus the high SPF. The color matches my skin with warm undertone, I like that you can choose your undertone and skin color for perfect match, you can check the brand website. It spreads easily with brush, I use a litte product for medium coverage to look natural.

bae3ec2b-5aa0-4562-bb20-6915fa5c2e80