Posted on May 14, 2022

Great quality brush I have no problem with these The size is good, you can use this type of brushes for multiple things The only concern is that you cant put in your brush holder vertically,it’ll create a little mess and it might bend Good brush overall!! E.L.F never disappoints

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I love it! I use the bigger side for applying liquid blush (ELF Putty Blush) and it works so well! I pat it on instead of dragging. The bristles are very soft and packed tight enough together. Works very well with liquid makeup like blush and foundation (though I have not tried foundation with it).

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I love this brush sooooo much!!!! Bought it with their new foundation works like a magic! I have been using this for my other foundation and still works like a charm. Even works better than my other brushes and u can use the smaller one for so many things. Love it

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Agree with another review that this looks like a dupe for the IT cosmetics brush but isn't quite there. The face brush side is not as dense, so I use this more for powder as opposed to liquid/cream products.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Love this brush! it applies my foundation so seamlessly! next to no streaks, it is quite small - whether this is a good or bad thing will depend on user preference , but over all love this and would recommend

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The best brush for all creamy makeup such as foundation, concealer, bronzer and blush. Easy to clean. Very professional finish. Ordered another one right away. Better than some high end brushes that I own.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Amazing brush. Easy to use, everything applies beautifully and the small side is great for the eye area. You don't need to spend money on a second brush. Great quality.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Really high quality for the price. the foundation side is really good. smaller brush was also not bad, but the main hero is the foundation brush.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This is a really high quality brush! I use it for foundation. Sizing is perfect. Package is also nice. I like how it blends in skin.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I absolutely love this brush. I couldn't find anywhere here in Canada. So glad I got it on I h erb. it's so soft & does the job perfectly. very happy :)