Posted on Nov 19, 2021

i got the light beige but it turned out to be darker than i expected but i’ll mix it with a way lighter one that i have and it turned out great!! i looks great i the skin and is hydrating i think i have a tendency to dry skin but this worked like a charm

b8eb7f1d-71e9-4439-be6a-b430d6767e5c
05a549e6-2479-43c7-aa36-4d456b2d2eae

Honestly, I think this is the best drugstore concealer out there. It's been a journey to find a drugstore concealer that DOESN'T BREAK ME OUT. I've been using Nars creamy concealer only because every other concealer would clog my pores and give me bumps or cause break-outs (Revlon candid one's a good one too but I wanted something that had more of full coverage). Quality is remarkable.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

It has decent coverage and sets pretty quickly without powdering. I don't understand why it is called hydrating, it is mattifying on my combo skin. Don't recommend using it under eyes. It is not so light and has warm undertone. It is on the right side of the photos, left one is fair warm (once applied and 10 mins later).

b1e90375-b62f-4ff7-88c5-ff081bb82d17
5ba1b0c2-e208-49ae-8cf0-4e7e329cdbb1
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I found the perfect match for me! I tried this product under my eyes and as high lighter. It's true, it's hydrating, creaseless perfect finish! The size of it is bigger for its price. The quality and packaging is super nice. It's has no scents, it moisturized, it conceals the imperfections, it did it's intented purpose. Good thing I ordered the right shade for me which is Light Beige. Highly recommend. I will order this again.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

high quality components in a concealer to hide your concern areas, and avoid creases. It has good coverage, accurate in color and texture, Decent size, and packaging for its price Definite value for money! When using it undereye, use pea size and blend properly. No strong cosmetic scent, suitable for all ages.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I thought it was gonna be bad but the quality is so good and benefit is that it covers ur dark circles you use it under ur eyes... the scent is normal….. the size is good for its price and it ages on ur skin good and the packaging was okay what would u expect it isn't fancy but it does the job the color matched my skin as well as the texture is good and the coverage is full coverage and composition is well as my concern id definitely buy this again

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Solid product! This is my go-to budget/drugstore brand concealer (ELF makes other great makeup items too). It spreads well and has medium-to-high coverage. The shade matches my skin tone rather well, which is light warm/olive. I haven't noticed any creasing with this concealer before, which is great because I typically just use concealer alone, without any foundation.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This concealer has changed everything! I have very dark under eye circles and I can never find a concealer that properly covers them even when i color correct… This concealer has such a nice velvety finish that is great because it barely creases… at least way less than other concealers I have used and i have a pretty bad creasing problem haha. The formula is amazing and it dries nicely and it covers my darkness with an ease and you don’t need a lot to cover the darkness as well. The only reason i took off a star is because this shade is a bit too warm for me and there aren’t a lot of shades :( I will keep this shade for my self tan days and order light sand next :)

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

The best concealer I have use it the quality is good the size is good also the color is suit’s to me the coverage for daily day👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

e1eafbfc-0c25-4b29-baee-c1a3e9586807
dc88dcdb-b1b5-41a7-b55f-1fe95b3f91e2
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I like how it feels on the skin . Its the same colour as my skin tone but i thought it would be lighter i guess i will use it as a foundation.

1347eac2-f35a-4bec-9e51-1da83d90b23e