Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I will be buying these ongoing. They are everything you need without the expense. I use them everyday. I have one in coffee and one in black. The coffee one is good for days when I just want a natural looking eyeliner... and the black for more drama. ELF is such good value.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is a good, affordable eyeliner. It definitely stays very wel and doesn't smudge if you test it on the back of your hand. However, when trying to apply to my eyelids over a thin layer of sunscreen, it is hard to get good color and even coverage (it balls up sometimes). It also wears away over the course of the day and needs touching up if you want to maintain the dark color. So it DOES budge on the eyelids if you wear some sunscreen or cream underneath. The retractable packaging is very convenient, though, and much easier to use than a traditional pencil. Overall, I'd recommend giving this product a try - I think it is a decent inexpensive option if you don't want to spend a lot on an eyeliner.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Love it! I love brown & love the fact that i don't have to sharpen, so much better for my inner eye. Great colour & smoothness & no sharpening is hassle free & less hazardous on inner eye

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Glides on smoothly without pulling and lasts all day. Excellent quality for the price, its better than some of the high-end eyeliners I have tried. The color 'coffee' is a neutral medium brown shade.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love this eyeliner. I’ve tried many others but always come back to Elf. It stays on all day and is easy to remove at night. It doesn’t irritate my eyes which are very sensitive to many makeup products and the price is great.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The color was great. It goes on easily, the texture was very smooth but I found it still smudged even after giving it time to dry down

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Eyeliner continues to provide a thin line after several uses.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Great liner, I have been using it everyday. Waterproof indeed and I love that it is rectractable.