Posted on Jun 2, 2022
מצוין!

Ceramic blush, very comfortable to spread on the cheeks, is also suitable as a lipstick with a ceramic texture. Paint stain-brown, warm undertone. This is exactly what I was looking for - a cream blush without a phosphorescent color, with a warm color, that would look like I was tanned. Is not heavy on the skin and looks really natural. It is evident that the quality is high. I am very satisfied.

2ad60b07-9da7-44a8-a307-4e8c2078156c
8629f1ff-f865-42dc-a458-48edbaf3dfe6
0002d2b5-9d97-4c5b-8c47-edc806dc7666
49d95245-c1b0-4e89-8ed1-4aa10150a449
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I looove this blush! The color Bali is amazing, i use it on the cheeks, eyes and lips. The texture is powdery and matte when you blend it, so it can be used on oily skin. It's totally worth the money and i am sure i'll buy one more!

0830032f-bada-48a3-a488-e51c3b19f3cc
5fc6b3d2-e66a-4103-bb45-efd72f89889f
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This was my first time purchasing from iHerb and to my surprise they actually delivered it to me 3 days after I placed an order, so 10 mega points to iHerb! Beautiful beautiful blush! I'm olive-tone so it gives me a really nice flushed look that doesn't look too over the top! Love love love it!

72d242f2-c7c6-4809-8a9f-5ced28a86b40
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I was thinking it was a mistake buying it, but it turned out I love it! Looks very natural, you only need a small amount for a natural look, but you can build it up for a more full glam look. Has small size, but it will last you a very long time. The texture is creamy but when you apply it, turns powdery. Use it every day, it does not clog my pores and has no scent. The package is very small. Love the quality of ELF products! Has a light to medium coverage. The color is quite bronzy. My only concern is that for a glam look it might not really work that great, might look smudgy! Don't forget to tap it, not smudge it!

986dcffd-c33b-400c-97fb-31ad4b49ff17
2f8a1cb2-ce42-4ab4-86d8-974bdbac4b22
35c14130-a13a-4745-b365-eb4597ec6db1
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Love this so much, the color Bali is quite orange-y brick red color. It looks lovely on my very pale skin but there's enough pigment to show up on deeper skin tones too. Blends like a dream and layers well on top of foundation and itself, then dries down completely. If I ever get through the generous amount of product in the pot I'll absolutely re-purchase this.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is now my favorite blush, it's so nice to use. First, I use it with a brush, not fingers, and it blends so well. And sometimes when I want to make my makeup cohesive I'll put some of it on my eyelids too. The color is so nice, even though it's very dark, you can use it on fair skin tones too, and it'll look very natural, but you can build it up too, and I think this will look good on dark skin tones as well. I first thought the size of the container was very small, but I've been using the product everyday and I haven't even made a dent on it, I think it will last a long time. Quality is nice too. The product turns into a powder when you apply it, and it lasts a long time. I love it, I don't have any complaints, I will be buying more shades.

Posted on May 23, 2022

A really good blush for the price. The Bali color looks a bit frightening in the pot, but it’s comes out to a nice sheer but buildable browny berry red that’s not muddy. Super easy to blend and control, and won’t highlight any skin textures. The only criticism I have is that the lasting power isn’t as great as other cream blushes.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is such a good quality products especially for people with dryer skin as it goes on very smoothly on your skin and doesn’t dry it out, the size of this product is very good for its price point and the packaging is nice as well I’m not sure how long the color would stay as I haven’t worn it for a very long period of time but I like a very Subtle wash of color anyways so I wouldn’t really mind if the color dulled down a little bit.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I absolutely love it! I have a very light complexion, and this was not too dark on me. It gives a very natural blush and redness to the cheeks. Plus, I have 2 rare beauty liquid blushes, which sadly completely go away after 2-3 hrs of applying it. But this one stays on for so long. Even if it fades after around 4-6 hrs, it still shows a good pigment (they usually fade because I have oil skin). I will definitely purchase other shades!!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

The color is a lot less dark than it looks in the product photo. I have medium warm skin, and this blush in Bali is the perfect red blush! The texture is quite think, so I apply it with a dense brush over moisturized face - and because it's think, it lasts all day even though it's a cream product. Highly recommended!