Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It smells great firstly. It’s very thick like a balm should be. I thought it would a little more glossy but it really is a balm. It has a hint of colour which is great as it not too much. It’s very hydrating and rests well on the lips. I thought it would be bigger in size but it’s not that much smaller. The balm also looks aesthetically pleasing and the packaging is great.

didn't open yet. so will update this post. so far from the "tough cookie" version you will need to reapply but when licking lips or drinking it holds up well. it's not as moisturizing as some claim so I suggest exfoliating beforehand because flakes will show through. my lips were in bad shape so I would pair a lip balm underneath. yes, I layer lip balms or lip products in general (sounds counter productive but gives a desired look or feel). I would get more colors.

ec32c869-8c63-4a2d-92d9-4922163d6959
Posted on Mar 13, 2021

Bought all colours. They are so good! The texture is like an thick oil and honey mixed together. Boss Berry smells like strawberry jam. yummy. The scent is the strongest out of all but still not overpowered. You won't notice it once you applied on your lips. It doesn't taste bad as well. High-shine, high colour payoff but still gives you a wash of colour look. It looks so juicy and fresh. Long-lasting and hydrating. Packaging is good, well-sealed. I love them. The only cons for me is, iHerb sells it in a higher price which the retail price should be US $5 for 1. Well I guess it's still affordable. Hope that they will sell more colours very soon. :) P.S. I cannot upload the swatches. For some reason iHerb won't allow me. I guess it's because of the red colour!?

6df4e4d8-6434-4639-bdb5-469b8002f5cf
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Cute light (as in not a strong tint) pink balm. This is lovely for a little bit of colour that moisturises and looks natural. It smells lovely and doesn’t dry out your lips or disappear in 5 minutes like some do. Great for when you’re just wanting to brighten up your lips a bit. Colour is similar to the tube but again, a watered down version of it. It is quite small however but it’s cheap so easy to replace! REALLY HARD TO GET OUT OF THE TUBE!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Downside is that the scent is strong. It is really thick hence lasts quite a while on the lips. Colour payoff is good too. Highly recommend for people with dry lips. It is a dupe for many high end brands but way more affordable.

b4fdf6bf-7c85-4279-b6b7-a46d44d7503d
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

very nice smell and texture, and not bad price! but the head of the lip balm (the plastic part) is not easy to use. yes I’ll buy it again and I Prefer the other color (cookies)!

e328630e-116d-4eb2-a5b1-008c9504c5ff
47c63d99-a093-427c-adae-54ed1d633c81
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is good it's like a lip tint with moisturizer! It won't leave your lips dry. The color is pretty and smells gentle! I would recommended specially if you have chapped lips it can be wear every day!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Has a strong but good scent. Might be a problem to some but for me its okay. A very thick and moisturizing balm. Stays on for a very long time. Good colour pay off. Suitable for everyday use.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

The sent is very tasty but the product itself is very sticky and a bit hard to apply on the lips as it has no applicator but the smell is soooo good!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

But sticky buy nonetheless very moisturizing I though could apply ig on my cheek but it’s so sticky but when it’s on your lips it’s very smooth and not at all sticky I use it a lot, it smells nice the scent Very curing to my dry lips