Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Buena

Amazing ingredients, no artificial stuff or additives. I have digestive issues so I cannot eat raw veggies and my energy is very low. I wanted to try it for these reasons. I haven't seen a change in energy, but I only used for a few days. It dissolves easily, but it does have a dusty taste. It is a good way to get your greens in.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

The taste is good. It doesn't dissolve perfectly but its good enough. Only small slat sized grains when you are at the bottom of your glass. I think the quality is great but its the only greens replacement I ever took. I use it only on weekend. On weekdays I will eat veggies but its convenient to replace a portion or more in my diet. I like the ingredients used in this mix since I didn't wanted too much of fiber in this kind of mix because I got it from other sources.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love these supergreens! The taste is awsome, as fresh greens, as it should, I don't like those greens with different tastes. I prefer natural. The effect of detox I so after a week, color of my face looks fresh, feel good, light, full of energy. I love that it have spirulina and chlorella! Great product! I was looking for a long time for something like that, effective.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

These greens mix great! No sweeteners so it tastes just like veggies! I drink it with just water. Doesnt leave a bad taste in your mouth. The bag came packed full and vacuumed sealed. Feel brain fog lifted very shortly after drinking. Gives me good energy. I plan to take it daily.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Yes, the flavor is strong. However, if your goal is ultimate nutrients then this is the product for you. I LOVE the taste of green plants so this is more than I could ever ask for. Will purchase again!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It’s easy to use. I generally just mix it with my yoghurt drinks or smoothies. It doesn’t have a distinct taste, just some usual greens taste. Great antioxidant for the health.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I’ve been adding this to my morning smoothies for a few weeks now and have been enjoying it. The ingredients are fantastic and it’s vegan, which is something I look for! The full, recommended serving can taste a bit earthy, which I don’t mind, but on mornings when I want a sweeter smoothie I’ll use less and it works out just fine.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

My favourite green powder product. A good range of ingredients and blends well into my smoothie

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I like it. I just wish it included a scooper.