4.4

4.4
Based on 2,430 Ratings
1,553
Posted on May 25, 2022
Excellent! Noticed a Difference After First Used.

I've had eczema on my elbows for a while and regular lotions never really helped. I Applied some of this lotion and after first used noticed how much softer my skin was and the little bumps had smoothed out a bit. There isn't really a strong smell which is great. The 12g is a bit small but I don't need much to cover the affected area so it should last a while. Overall great eczema lotion, would buy again.

95e6a627-704d-4817-93b4-f154eaa6d01b

my son suffers from food allergies and eczema. his skin starts to darken and feels rough and he itches. we tried this product and he there was a good change in the skin from day 1. third day it was all gone the skin was smoother and softer.im Glas we tried this product. have alredy ordered 2 more. however it's a small amount needed. and it's worth every bit.

4a43662b-dc33-4529-aa6c-4713d460d89f
935b39e8-a1b3-4750-b730-e4c5fd4297bd
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

the smell is nice it's cares for eczema the quality is good the size is better to it's price refresh the eczema the package is good it's benefits is to reduce redness and itchy the composition of the product is for eczema it's my everyday routine before I sleep it's relax my hands I feel Greta I use it frequency

ed4fdb3e-cef1-4f56-b97b-030aeb162f5c
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I use this product for over an year and I absolutely love it! Truly recommend it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The quality is amazing and smells good! The size is more than perfect and easy access package.

7ba69122-2539-4421-b9b0-bc29cbb5e5c2
048f8337-941c-4327-b866-f4a978f6249d
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Earth's Care Eczema Lotion seals the skin providing a moisture barrier. I found that this lotion left a smooth surface over ragged skin and sores on the hands. I applied it before bed and woke up to less aggravated skin that appeared to be slightly softer. A little of this lotion goes a long way, it is non-irritating and has a very light, fresh scent. Again, I found it in iHerb's Try-it section. You get a .42 ounce size sample in a nice little jar for a small price. I like to save and re-use these sample containers for travel. The lid screws on firmly enough so that you can toss it into your handbag. Good Deal!

iloveshopping
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I bought this trial size eczema lotion because it contains comparatively higher percentage of Colloidal oatmeal (i.e. 2%) that I can find here. It has a subtle oat smell. The liquid lotion is white in color. My mom has a recent outbreak of eczema and she used this and found some soothing relief in the itch and dryness associated with eczema though she was also pleased with another brand that is more creamy.

MeMe
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I bought this for my mother and she didn’t use it yet. So I don’t know the quality of it. I hope it will help her to feel better. When she will use it I will update my review. I don’t know how it smell’s. The size is small. And the packaging is normal.

18fc73ff-d7ff-477c-81bc-e87b6fe96f1e
Posted on Oct 4, 2022
5,646

I like this mask. Packaging is cute and compact and the mask inside fits my face very well. It is full of lotion which makes my skin

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,422

Cool brand! Helps restore health with the onset of cold weather. The composition is excellent, the capsules are pleasant on the couscous and plus k2, but they go well together.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

I purchased it for my husband to try for eczema. Ingredients are pretty good, most other ointments/creams/lotions for eczema contain way more strange ingredients. It looks like a quality product, but will have to see if there are any notable benefits. Size I bought is small, but you don't need to apply much.