Page 1 - Reviews - Eclectic Institute, Propolis, 2 fl oz ( 60 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I use it when getting a cold or sore throat. I like the taste. A pity that the liquid will seep a bit every time when I close the cap, even I close it very slowly and carefully. End up I have to wipe and clean the neck of the bottle. Just a bit irritating though it is not a big problem.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I was looking for green propolis but couldn't find it, this one was a good substitute. The best way to get rid of flu and improve your immune system.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Haven't tried yet but liked the form . It is good that it is without propylen glycol

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Parents love this and helps them with their immunity

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

👍👍👍

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

good afternoon. I often order online. I really like the quality of most of the products. I order from iherb, because I know that I will be satisfied with the quality. I order for myself and the whole family, especially during the flu and cold season, to increase immunity. like the quality very much. I advise everyone to buy on the site. all health and good shopping. I advise everyone to buy on the site. all health and good shopping.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really like this brand and its production. The quality is top notch. the price matches its quality. I love to buy supplements from him and especially this one. 👍 Please click YES if you liked my review.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I often bought it because there was no propylene glycol. When I put it directly in my mouth, I can hardly feel the propolis feeling, but since the manufacturer is a reliable company, I will continue with confidence. I would like to use it for a while and write my impressions again. As others say, it will leak even if you close it gently. It's a hassle and it's a waste!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It is not sticky and mixes well with honey. The smell is not bad. When you have a sore throat in winter, if you have a sore throat, if you eat it with warm water and honey pot, it will be easier the next day.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022