Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Delicious in soup

I dded these nutritious flakes to soup and it gave it the same taste it it eojlf if I added ordinary seaweed flakes. Add some miso to the soup and I had myself a very nutritious and tasty warm meal during the winter. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

These are a great tasting healthy ingredient to sprinkle over rice and salads and use for all sorts of dishes… why are they always out of stock? So annoying ugh! I love them. It has a fairly mild taste and light oceany smell. Great source of iodine for people who don’t eat meat/sea animals, a little iron and potassium too. Beneficial for vegan diets especially. ..... EDIT: minus one star for the huge price hike!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love the flakes. I use it in smoothies and sprinkle on sandwiches, in stir fry dishes. I will continue to purchase. I am grateful. Thanks

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Top quality dulse flakes, taste is mild enough to add to smoothies or salads. Highly recommend these beneficial flakes for an added ingredient to food or use as a supplement. Perfect to include in my vegan diet.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This package is more favorouble than the plastic bag version, because the plan is milled . But the glass bottle package makes the weight heavier, and it is not adventage for waftage. I use it heavy metal taking out for ages succesfully.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Add to any soup or casserole for extra nutrition. Not very strong smell. Highly recommended to add to your diet for extra iodine and nutrients.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

These dulse flakes are very useful to me. They are from a good company and it provides the body with iodine which is a mineral fundamental for the thyroid. I feel more energy after I add dulse flakes to my food. Good stuff! and natural :)

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I used it as an integral part of the detox program, the product is easy to use and does not have an excessive taste and smell of algae. I definitely recommend it!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Great Dulse flakes backed with so much nutrients , great for detoxing .. down side is always out of stock every time o i wanted to order

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I sprinkle this over my salad, using about 1/2 tsp per day or less, just to top off my iodine intake support my thyroid. I am hypothyroid, and want to boost the effects of my thyroid medication naturally through foods. Knowing that too much iodine can be harmful to thyroid function, I am careful to only use a small amount despite the fact that it tastes so good on my salad :).