4.5

icarotwist
Posted on Jul 10, 2022
27,972
Love it!

It's a great alternative to the dairy creamer! I put it into Cafix, and it's taste like regular coffee with milk. Easily dissolves in water. Great quality! Simple and organic ingredients. Love the package design. Wish the size would be a bit bigger.

c39adb20-7f83-44ba-9aa7-080d9250c130
ab262e50-8431-4870-a954-a8e4161b0e86
eed222f9-a5ae-4b41-ab14-b26066b3572d
184b74af-5500-498b-a47f-b3c7c63bc459
fe0f0bc8-d5bf-4fed-98ce-91bb9b502496

I was a bit reluctant to buy this because of some of the bad reviews. However, I'm pleasantly surprised! The powder blends easily in warm water and is not clumpy or gooey. Just give it a good shake or stir when you are ready to use it, if you make a large quantity and store it. It makes a great cup of coffee however, f you use it in a beverage, you will need to stir it often as the powder settles to the bottom very quickly. It has a fairly neutral, interesting taste and it doesn't overpower anything. I just wish it was a little cheaper. I will repurchase and I'm not missing milk! I hope my honest review helps you to decide.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Despite being a coconut lover, I cannot use coconut creamers because they overpower the taste of the drinks or foods I am making. I opted for the cashew powder milk, and it was a great choice. It has a mild taste, no scent and it is definitely not overpowering. I find myself having a hard time blending the powder into my drinks, but if you're using a blender or giving it a good stir, it will work out perfectly.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I usually use oat milk, but this is great to have on hand for mornings when you've run out of your usual plant based milk. So far, I've tried mixing it into hot coffee and smoothies. It's not as smooth and rich as fresh cashew or oat milk, but pretty good. The best way to make it into milk is to add a little hot water and froth it, or put in a blender if you're making a larger portion. It adds a nice creaminess to both coffee and smoothies. I can imagine it would be great for camping as well.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Bought for a camping trip. Great compact, resealable packaging for that purpose. A great alternative to dried coconut milk when you want a milk without the taste of coconut. The small list of ingredients are high quality and healthy. Great size for the price. At home I use it in my coffee drinks.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Easily mixed with smoothie for a thicker creamier taste. The taste resembles Cashews. Good for travel when you don't have a blender, just mix it in to liquid and also good for coffee. A great substitute for MCT oil or Coconut oil in coffee. It is expensive, but convenient.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I bought a different brand before, but Edward & Sons was offered at a lower price, so I'm giving it a try this time. I've been buying Edward & Sons 'Organic Creamed Coconut' for several years, so I trust their simple, quality ingredients, which taste great! I don't use it so often, so I also appreciate that the package is smaller than the other brand.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I gave this four stars because it is a good price and seems to be a good quality but I didn't personally like the taste. I could taste the cashew but I did not like th overall taste. It did seem somewhat creamy, even without adding more than the standard amount (3 TBSP). I was looking for cold cashew milk like I bought in the store and you have to mix this with Hot water. I guess to get it to mix? So I added ice to mine and it just wasn't what I was looking for. Good price though and, as stated, seems to be of very good quality.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

There's not much taste to it and you need a lot to make a regular cup of milk or to thicken soups, which makes this a very expensive product for its size. Even so, it's rare to see a plant powder made without the usual nasties like maltodextrin in the ingredient list so I'm not rating it too badly.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Great product to have around to make quick nutmilk, creamer or base for sauces. No funny ingredients or preservatives. I am really happy to find this but only 4 stars for the taste being a tad bland. But it is still a perfectly good substitute if you can't get fresh cashews.