Posted on Nov 22, 2021
Best Manuka Certified Honey On The Market

It is the only Manuka honey that has the best price and quality on the international market. The quality is amazing as I expected from this product. It has a great taste and I feel Energised starting my morning with one scoop on an empty stomach. I will order more!

add0b91f-d8a4-4de4-af7e-3ddfcd635777
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

apparently, the higher the MGO the better, it’s supposed to help with the immune system, and it’s actually tasty. HONEY TEST: put a little bit of honey in the middle of your palm and rub your palms together, if the honey sticks together when you separate them (web like strings between your palms) then THE HONEY IS BAD because it’s mostly sugar!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It has a lighter colour when compared to other manuka honey I've tried before. As if it was crystallized and whipped, so it's slightly thicker. Not a problem. The taste is also different, it doesn't have the unique taste of manuka, perhaps because it comes from multiple flowers? it is more affordable, and I need it mostly for topical use, so it is alright for me. I'll try it some more and see how it performs, and update if necessary. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

We have tried other honey products from Egmont Honey of New Zealand and like them so far. Recommended storage at 64°F (18°C) or below to maintain natural quality of this honey.

4f909f2f-aeb6-4a51-b31f-b97a72f1df4c
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I couldn't stand it taste.. so I tried to add it to hot water to get it benefits and little of lemon juice along with apple cider vinegar to change it taste and it goes well..

ed2866ea-9fa0-4062-b4c5-bd8801a9aa80
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Such a concentrated honey smell, I'm adding a tea spoon to the black tea, with a bergamot or plain one, and enjoying this holy ritual 😌

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Oh I just love this and took it to help my son and I get over colds, coughs and restore our immune system without pills and medication. As a bonus it's delicious both raw eaten on a spoon or to add delicious and healthy sweetness to smoothies.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Wonderful product at a great price! This is true manuka honey from New Zealand. the real deal. The packaging is so nice and rustic, this honey could be given as a gift ;- )

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Excellent, quality tasting honey at a great price and MGO 100+ is necessary when it comes to taking Manuka Honey orally! A little tiny but to be honest, definitely worth it considering the price.