Posted on Apr 15, 2022
B-Healthy

This is a great vitamin B because it is derived from plant based ingredients and not synthetic. Easily absorbable, and my naturopath said it’s an excellent choice for me bc I have adrenal issues and synthetic B can stimulate the adrenals, further stressing your body. I will definitely be getting this product again!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Methylated and co-enzymated basically means the body has to do less work in order to be able to utilize the substances. This is a comprehensive B complex vitamin supplement, I like it!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Glad that I found this high quality product. I ale two capsules early in the morning without food, feeling energetic whole day. have just order it again.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I have taken this for years and it helped me overcome my B deficiencies which was causing me to be dizzy quite often. I buy this because it is food-based and not synthetic.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Nice to have a non synthetic, real wholefood B vitamin with no nasty fillers and magnesium stearate. An important supplement to add to the daily intake as studies show that a large number of aging people have overall B vitamin shortages that affect their health and their mental abilities. I'm always searching for quality vitamins so I highly recommend this brand and product.

This is a good coenzymated b complex which I´ve been using for a while, only missing PABA and inositol. No fillers whatsoever, which is excellent, although I'd personally prefer the capsules were made of gelatin. Because of its quality, this product was already on the pricier side before the latest price rise that happened recently. I checked just out of curiosity and last time I bought this was September 2021, full price was 38€, with a discount I paid 28€. Now it's 48€ full price. As we know inflation rates are through the roof all over the world and that has to be the reason behind this outrageous price hike. A shame as I was very happy with this supplement.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Great components and big size for long period of time :)

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

The best B complex on the market in my opinion. The B vitamins are coenzymated and the B12 is in the form of methylcobalamin instead of cyanocobalamin which is very important to me.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Whole food product that has the B vitamins needed!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021