Posted on Aug 3, 2022
Excellent! Weight Gain,IBS, Hairloss, healthy Digestion

Best digestive enzyme in the world. You Can digest any Kind of food with this. It is helpful in IBS , Malabsorption syndrom, hair loss, helps to Gain weight and complete digestion. Quality is superb, Ingredients are perfect for any meal, your stomach Gut and intestines will Thank you after Taking this.. Packaging was great. Like the comment if you find it helpful

6e2fd934-cd36-4900-b1ba-433b2107e50d
cf1d0d0e-3d40-4962-9320-b0730d1437b1
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Item was recommended by a friend. It helped with my bloatedness caused by gluten intake. However, when the item arrived, it was quite warm. I think courier’s vehicle must be parked in the sun for a prolonged period. While it does not affect this item, you may wish to take note that it would not be ideal for supplements which require refrigeration.

02d7b639-0c6a-42ca-9aa0-30266ff53f00
Posted on May 26, 2022

this has been great for me so far! best quality enzyme brand I have tried to be honest this and the gold pro are awesome. easy to open package and great benefits. I still avoid gluten majority of the time but it does help whenever I have a craving for some cake lol

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This product is a must in my world. If I take this with an iffy meal (dairy, etc) I can almost always avoid that angry stomach. It means when I go out somewhere I can relax and enjoy whatever is served without feeling rude and concerned for the after effects!

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I'm celiac, so it makes a lot of problems for me. I was experiencing reflux symptoms before, gas, pelvic aches, bloating, heavy feeling in gut and etc. After taking Digest Spectrum enzymes, my digestion improved, bloating disappeared and all other bad feelings together with it. Capsules does not have any taste, size is normal, easy to take. I use them 3 times a day with food. Ordered the biggest package. Quality is amazing, all good ingredients in it. Highly recommend!

I've tried several brands over the years and this one give us great results since we are unable to go 100% GFCF. This formula seems to be of great quality and is said to be one of the most potent on the market. Autism Hope Alliance recognizes Digest Spectrum as a safe and effective supplement for addressing multiple food intolerances. It helps break down gluten, phenol, lactose, and casein, and speeds digestion- is vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, Non-GMO, soy-free, and kosher.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I take this when eating out to support my digestion should I consume traces of gluten or dairy unintentionally. So I cannot say if they help with the digestion of these as I wouldn’t know if I had been exposed to them as I strictly avoid it but by taking these I get to enjoy my meals a lot more knowing they will support me should anything be hidden in my food. I had gf and df fish and chips which would leave most people slightly bloated (I think) and by taking these enzymes I leave the restaurant with a flat tummy.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is my second bottle of Spectrum. After years of taking probiotics and still having issues with digestion (especially in the winter months), I learned about enzymes and found this product. I love that it combines different types of enzymes so it covers all types of food. I don't take it for every meal, but make sure to take a pill before meat-based meals or heavy dinners. It's allowed me to keep regular bowel movements, avoid bloating and stuffiness. Definitely recommend if you have a sensitive digestive track but you don't want to watch every single item of food you eat!!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Buy thiss if you have eczema (related with gluten, dairy intolerance) Definitely has helped me! I sometime suffer with occasional hives. But this helps a lot!! Once you take this after meal. You will feel like after few hours, you need the toilet! It just removed all those bad stuff from your body! Thank you IHerb ❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I have a lot of stomach and intestinal issues and have seen countless specialists. They now know what is causing my issues but cannot fix it. This product has helped me be able to eat without as much pain as before. In my long search for any relief this has been the best product I have found.