Posted on Jun 9, 2022

love the aloe mask ❤️ my skin is so dry so its gives the best moisturizer to my face. also the mask sheet is so gentle and good quality

102b71ca-dce0-4abd-b254-b63b073551f1

I have dry and sensitive skin and use it 1-2 times a week. My face feels sticky because of the leftover essence but I leave it on my face so it can further absorb into my skin, I also tap it gently onto the skin & the result is good. I like using it on my neck for 5 min after using it on my face, cause why waste it? And I use the essence all over my body. There's a very mild scent, but my skin feels very hydrated and moisturized after using it. Good quality and size. Other than the fragrance (cause I tend to buy fragrance-free products cause of my sensitive skin) I like it.

0b2e3a28-0a81-45c9-b510-960d67dcbdec
Posted on May 24, 2022

Absolutely moisturizing. Whats not to like about this product? Great price for the quality and quantity. The scent is one of my favorites. I like to put in the refrigerator to chill and put on after a long day.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It a great mask sheet the packaging is amazing the price is really good it moisturize my skin well i have a dry and sensitive skin also its gentle i use it when i feel i need to refresh and moisture my skin

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Smells great. Remind me of one i used in hs. Quality is decent. Plenty of serum. Not bad for face coverage. Hydrating. Not harsh on my sensitive skin. While not my fave. Its not bad all all.

Posted on May 9, 2022

great aloe mask perfect for refreshing & replenishing face. used it after couple days on beach on sensitive and red faces, provided moisture and relief. gentle enough so it does not burn or sting dry patches. mask size is perfect, quality is good, cotton-like so dries after 20 minutes.

SuzyFaraj
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

very good box 10 sheet paper with a very affordable price..l choose the aloe vera and collagen

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Make your skin coming down I’m happy with it

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Good masks! Very nice and relaxing when I use these to pamper myself in my skincare routine!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Fells refreshing and moisturizing great price too