Posted on Jul 5, 2022

worth using. aloe is good to hair and skin.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Exfoliates the skin nicely. Not to harsh.

Auto-translated from Russian

My skin has a lot of blackheads and is porous. I decided to buy a gel roll from Esfolio. I apply it on dry, clean skin, I need a lot of peeling (about 1 tsp on the whole face). I massage the skin in circular motions until pellets appear (this is the stratum corneum). Rolling is quick and easy. The rolls have a light massage effect, which is doubly pleasant. Peeling can be considered non-traumatic. I wash it off with warm water. Cleans the gel really well, as if polishing the skin and giving it amazing smoothness. The tool removes the oily sheen (well, that's understandable), without creating a dull matting. I would call the effect - satin leather. But to wash away comedones, this is, of course, a fairy tale! Didn't cause irritation. Consumption is greater than that of conventional gel. After washing, there is a slight tightening effect, the pores appear smaller. After washing, I apply a moisturizer. The unpleasant moment is the spools. They all the time strive to get on their hair, and from there it is not easy to get them. During the use of the gel-roll did not cause me any redness or irritation. I also use it for the skin of my hands, then I smear it with cream and the handles are soft and delicate. I liked the tool, it has an effect. I give 4 stars for the difficulty in removing hair pellets. I recommend it to lovers of skating rinks and light peels. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

e6d93fe2-5489-4a4b-934d-1b910f2a1b70
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked this new product. Aloe Peeling exfoliates very well the skin of the face. Gentle and delicate. The skin condition improves. I recommend Aloe Peeling for weekly facials. The properties of aloe are well known for a long time: it soothes and refreshes the face. This scrub is recommended for purchase.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent peeling! Gommage, delicately but very well rolls, does not stick to hairs, the smell is barely perceptible. I have dry, sensitive, 40+ skin and this peeling is very ideal and delicately cleansed, there were no irritations even once. This peeling is my constant purchase. I use it even during the course of retinol, as it does not irritate! I highly recommend it! Thanks for 👍!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Ordered a gift for my mother. She is delighted, I also tried it and I also highly recommend it. I have used many Korean peels, and I know what I'm talking about - this one doesn't cling to small hairs, peels well, followed by soft, moisturized skin and a pleasant scent.

helicon
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was worried because there were few reviews, but I chose and bought a peeling gel that is less irritating as a peeling gel to use when washing my face in the morning (wastes etc. are accumulated due to metabolism that becomes active at night!). The pellets (small lumps) that appear when lightly stroked are fine, so they do not damage the skin and are easy to remove fine dirt.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent peeling, gently cleanses the skin of the face and makes it matte and pleasant to the touch. The smell of the product is pleasant, not harsh. The large volume of the tube, which is convenient, will last a long time. For such a price and volume, as for me, it is difficult to find a better peeling.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The size of the package is larger than the size of the hand, enough for a good period, weekly use and the benefit cleans the skin, the smell of aloe vera

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Pleasant and gentle peeling, it is necessary to smear the face with cream after the procedure of applying and washing off the peeling. It exfoliates well when rubbed in. I liked it.