Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I like all jelly pack products from Esfolio. Usually, I order Milk jelly pack which is one of my must have skincare products. I am very happy to try something new from this brand and have recently ordered Avocado jelly pack. It moisturizes very well. The skin looks fresh and hydrated.

0e997395-794d-4845-95e4-53fdd92b774d

the package is so cute with the avocado illustration 🥑 avocado works wonders for your skin it moisturizing a lot

44b0f76d-9d22-4c62-8fbd-a16c4141e1a7
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Can't comment as I have not started using but honestly it is a good price for the volume, looking forward to it's effects.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Do you want hydration? Then this mask is the best option and not at a crazy price (which is also very pleasing)! The mask is ideal for any type of skin and you do not need to wash it off at night, this is its huge plus))

Posted on May 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love this company 👌 excellent peels and used a collagen mask. Both products are of excellent quality 😍 However, for spring and summer, the collagen mask is a bit heavy, avocado is the best ❤️

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

used dairy. I decided to try this one too. After the serum for the night, And in the morning, the skin is wonderful. Looks like jelly, quickly absorbed by the skin

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Very cool and gentle on the skin. If my comment helped you, click (👍) May God bless you and grant you success. Very good. If my comment helps you, click (👍) May God bless you and grant you success. Age is appropriate, size is appropriate, packaging is suitable, excellent care, excellent quantity, very benefit, taste is delicious, use 🔥 Quality 🔥 Formula Smell Ingredients The quota Repeat if my comment helps you click (👍) May God make you happy and grant you success Very good if my comment helps you click (👍) May God make you happy and guide you Age is suitable Size is suitable package is suitable for excellent care Excellent quantity Excellent benefit The taste is delicious to use 🔥 Quality 🔥 Smell composition Repeat ration ingredients

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love this company, before that I used a collagen mask. Both products are of excellent quality, I recommend

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The smell is the bomb! Absorbs well, not sticky. In the morning, the face is smooth, well moisturized.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

refreshes, slightly narrows pores, gives the skin a rested look, nourishes. adore!