Posted on May 24, 2022

This egg mask is one of my favorites Esfolio offers great prices and quality for their products. This mask not only leaves my skin moisturized but it helps my skin look brighter as well.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Nice, bur a bit too creamy. Leaves a lot of product on the face after removing the mask. Didn’t feel the effect right away, but will keep usinv to see.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

It s very good given the good price, i like korean paper mask very much, i bought the other masks of same brand to try, so far my skin loves it.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Quality product packaging. It can be used by people of all ages, even my teenage daughter liked it.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The mask is great! The smell is very faint, the skin gets very good moisture. I am very pleased

Auto-translated from Russian

Sheet masks are convenient to use when there is no time to make masks on your own, and the effect, as it seems to me, is better from fabric masks. I use this Esfolio Egg Sheet Mask for special occasions (evening restaurant, weddings, etc.). It's nice to pamper your face with a refreshing mask before applying makeup. Cases here are only 15-20 minutes - and the face looks fresher, rested, signs of fatigue disappear. This mask is mainly aimed at moisturizing and softening the skin of the face, eliminating dryness and flaking. The mask bag can't help but attract attention - the design is bright, funny and very cute, the bag is yellow and white, and is really associated with an egg. Koreans know how to present their makeup so cute. In the composition, in addition to egg yolk extract, there are several more plant extracts, as well as hyaluronic acid, vitamin A and lecithin. The method of application is quite simple, before use, cleanse the skin of the face, it’s not bad if you scrub your face, and then apply the mask. The packaging with the mask is easy to open. The fabric is very well saturated that even in the package there is a lot of liquid left. The fabric should be applied to the face so that the cutouts for the eyes, nose and mouth match. The cutouts were all correctly made, the size of the mask is universal, i.e. for different types and sizes of faces. The size fit me perfectly. The fabric of the mask should be well smoothed so that it fits snugly against the skin and does not flow during use. It is worth keeping the mask for 15-20 minutes, I always keep it for a maximum of 20 minutes. At this time, it is better not to do anything special and laugh so that the mask does not slip off the face, there is also a lot of impregnation, it can get into the eyes or mouth. In general, lie down, relax and enjoy! I liked the pleasant aroma of the mask, then this wonderful aroma remained on my face. After 20 minutes, I remove the mask, and I drive the remaining liquid into the skin of the face with my fingertips. I like the result of using the mask: the skin is more hydrated, soft, velvety, it seems that it even rejuvenated, the skin tone becomes much more even, the face is fresher, no signs of fatigue, you can safely get ready for the event. The mask does not cause any allergic reaction or irritation, and the moisturizing effect is felt for a long time. So, I recommend a mask for a pleasant pastime and a good result. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Be beautiful!

f5baaa8d-b1e8-4450-a3db-cc81ef542b4c
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

excellent facial care, starting with the appearance, ending with its goal, it nourishes and moisturizes, I love this kind of care I opened it, put it on and you can go about your business conveniently and simply for 10-15 minutes, I advise everyone)

Posted on May 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Although the sheet mask is thin, it has a lot of liquid, so it has adsorptive power. The next morning, my skin feels moist and moisturized. The scent is also gentle and relaxing.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked the mask very much, there are 10 pcs in a box, I use it once a week in combination with another, whitening, the skin of the face is refreshed, I like the feeling after use

Posted on Feb 23, 2022