Posted on May 26, 2022

my skin glows after I use this. it's been fading my hyperpigmentation. it has a nice light smell. I will definitely buy this again

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Amazing and very nice peeling doesn’t irritate the skin and it’s making it glowy Strongly recommend

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

feel good after use it

Posted on May 18, 2022

Feel good after use. Skin feel soft

LiudmilaSilk
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great slide! I use regularly. And the other day, all of a sudden, it was necessary to quickly put your hands in order. There was absolutely no time. And you know what I did? I quickly rolled up all the dead skin from my nails with this gommage. Wow effect!))) It turns out that it's so cool and fast! Now I will do this regularly, so even well-groomed fingers are obtained).

3bb11660-aaca-4806-9789-c6c4fd530751
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love gommages because they dissolve dead skin with an enzyme and delicately remove it, unlike scrubs that create scratches and microtraumas on the skin. With gommage, I serve not only the face. For example, after a week of tanning, when dead scales form on the skin, they must be carefully removed for a further beautiful tan. I do this with gommage. This gommage removes these scales very well, in a fairly dense layer. And beautiful tanned skin remains.

4fbad1c1-7312-44ef-b91c-c1f253823d65
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

funny brand with cartoon packaging .. type of brand "Elizavek")))) not expensive products .. decided to get to know him .. and start with a peeling roll .. bought for my daughter ... well, I tried it myself .. very good peeling -sliding .. I honestly liked it .. the consumption is not big .. the skin is smooth .. for every day .. the very thing .. but for dry skin I think 2 times a week is enough. ... worthy .. recommend ..

ff7f603f-682b-42dc-b4b1-f849ff616b34
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is a peeling of millions. Cleanses the skin very well. After I have cleansed my face with a cleansing gel, I dab a little on my face with a towel to get the excess water, then massage with this peel. I put on my make-up every day, I was amazed when I saw the result of this peel. I recommend you try it at least once, you will definitely like it.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Luffa is an excellent skin cleanser known since ancient times. This product is great for the face and décolleté. Depending on the condition of the skin, it can be used up to 2 times a week. The skin becomes smooth, luminous, tender and ready to apply the cream. I sometimes do masks after cleansing. the pigment is noticeably gone.