Page 1 - Reviews - Everyone, 3 In 1 Soap, Body Wash, Bubble Bath, Shampoo, Vanilla + Lavender, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Love the fragrance. Price very reasonable for such a large bottle. Used for both shower and bubble bath. Adequate bubbles formed. In my list of products for repurchase.

c079136b-6bf9-4872-9632-7700a6f674fe
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have been using everyone soap for years and it is my first time using Vanilla & Lavender. I really love its sweet scent and I think this one foams better than the other scents I used before. I want to continue using this one but am sorry that it is often out of stock!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Great Soap, Great Price, and feels like it's very good quality! I hate reading strange names of ingredients on this kind of product, but it feels good and i use it for hands and bubble bath for the kids. the scent feels genuinely natural, so i guess they really make the effort to do it as natural as possible..

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

All in one soap for my lazy days, I like it so much! Never heard of such a thing, and the ingredients are all safe as well.

0db56ef9-2eee-4de9-aada-6dcfc8a4031e
Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is my favorite scent! I use it as body wash, hand wash, and bubble bath. It's EWG certified so I feel confident it is a quality less toxic option even if not perfect. It's an amazing size and the best price I have found online.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very nice scent and the quality of the liquid is amazing. The size of the container form me a single man will stay arround one month.

3261caf2-85d2-483b-b1f1-ed2da3c890cd
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Best price for its generous size but must apply a lot for shampoo because it has no foam. Ok to use as soap and handsoap. good smell. I think i'm willing to buy EO 3in1 again but only when discount.

3f1b8bb3-e332-4e81-a5ec-9cfb49418bd8
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This soap smells so good! I am glad that it's gentle enough for my eight-year-old daughter to use. She will draw herself a bubble bath and sit in there for an hour, just because she likes the aroma.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Works well as body wash and bubble bath. Didn’t like it as a shampoo for my curly hair but will repurchase it again as it is great size as well

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

It's pricey but you get a lot. It's multipurpose too.... The smell is really nice. Besides Vanilla & Lavender, you can really notice orange in there as well. It's gentle on the skin. As a shampoo it's fine, I guess....Nothing noteworthy...No complaints either....