Posted on May 6, 2022

This brand is not so popular in my country.. Neverthelles after using a few months on my neck, it really moisturizes my skin. It is a real good product at good price. It's a bit watery, and so very light to skin. It' s not sticky at all. Also the scent is nice not too strong. .I would highly recommend to my friends here.

55027d57-ec52-4fc3-8afe-e17be8c2cdf2
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

A fantastic product, ideal for dry and damaged skin. With its brilliant contents it helps brighten the skin and also to fight wrinkles. Packed with collagen, niacinamide and flower extracts, this emulsion will make your skin hydrated and revitalized. I always use before the moisturiser, but some times I apply only the emulsion and I am ready to go. But please, never forget to apply your sunscreen!!!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Amazing scent, easy to use , and great quality , perfect size ,suitable for all age groups, well packaged, very beneficial, remarkable composition,good coverage, widely colored , perfect texture and perfect concern.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The emulsion is very light, and the scent is quite fresh. I will definitely buy it again!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great amount for the price , very good and hydrating for dry mature skin

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was attracted to the beauty ingredients of whitening and bought it! The feeling of use was strong with moisturizing power, and one push was enough! I think it's a great deal in terms of size. You can use the amount you like because it is pushed upside down. Sensitive skin but gentle touch. It doesn't have a strong scent and is easy to use!

9f0f3ade-102e-4e9b-a1b0-6d2005ced9c2
53c49003-c564-44ee-92bb-65b0dcc25354
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Moisturizing emulsion, as one of the stages of the Korean facial skin care system. In our understanding of the stages of care, it replaces serum. In terms of skin care properties, it is 5 C +, it moisturizes well and nourishes the skin until the end of the day. The packaging is colorful, bright, high-quality, as in the whole series. The bottle itself is plastic, very high quality, but there is one omission - it does not have a pump. Because of this, it is a little problematic to extract the remedy from it.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because it is a manufacturer that I want to try once. The quality of the box is quite good with the letters and glittering feeling. I would like to buy it again if it is about 1000 yen.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I add to the masks... haven't tried it yet

31e9d7b8-62c5-4061-bc17-d12c90c1aad2
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very cool emulsion, moisturizes perfectly!