Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This cream is rich, but not oily. It is very moisturizing, and gives a smooth, healthy, and glowing looking skin. Love it!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Scent is nice, missing natural oils for SPF, nice texture, better for summer season. Basically I like it

I bought this product for my friend, and she loves this cream, moisturizes well

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Very good it suitable for my skin

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Still not noticing any effects

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Its quality is very good, I thought that for the price it would not be of good quality but it leaves the skin beautiful and soft. It does not have a strong smell, so I recommend it 100%. By using it with my routine my skin has improved remarkably. Buying new brands is sometimes difficult if we do not know them but this cream meets expectations in all aspects. I recommend it to try it and believe me you will not regret it. The size is adequate and according to me it is for any type of age.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Hello! I am a connoisseur of good cream formulations, and this budget cross struck me with both the composition and the result. I took it for the winter, as my face turned red after wind and frost. And yes, he helped me. Suitable for any skin type. Moisturizes and protects your face, gives a noble color. I recommend. If it was helpful please like it, thanks

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Anti-aging nourishing cream contains caviar extract, shea butter, coconut oil to nourish and restore dry and tired skin. Fights dryness and wrinkles, evens out skin tone.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Super delicious smell. Very good moisturizer for dry skin. I use it in the morning and in the evening, I think it will last a long time! I recommend to anyone with dry skin.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent, a wonderful cream with a great texture, nourishing and moisturizing cream for use on mature skin..smooth and velvety texture..highly recommended. not heavy on the skin. quickly absorbed. highly recommended. beautiful packaging. pleasant smell