Cherryxzee
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Such a good cream 😍🌹

Its scent is nice and this is one of the most things that i care about when using a face cream( the smell/ scent). On top of that, the texture is so light and just perfect to be absorbed smoothly and not blocking my pores 👍🏻🥰 i apply it on daily basis specially at night.

d9c38d50-facc-4772-9487-0a6ed416fd45
a3d038bb-c781-46af-aad0-48963e4add1b
9df3abe4-c29c-460a-a5a3-589c2f5677a7
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It’s really good for my skin, moisturising and comfortable on my face

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great product. Also use face mask from the same line

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I hate it its so gluy and dont stick well on face

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Great

nata-mama
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This Collagen Cream from Farmstay has been perfect for me! I've been using it for a month and I can't get enough of my skin. Very soft, smooth and even skin tone. The texture of the cream is not very greasy, instantly absorbed, does not leave a sticky layer. The volume of the jar is 50 ml. The instructions say that the cream smoothes wrinkles, prevents them, moisturizes and nourishes the skin. The cream has a delicate texture and a pleasant smell. It moisturizes and nourishes for sure, but at the expense of wrinkles, I will say that it really copes with fine wrinkles. As for deep wrinkles, I don't know, I don't have them. I apply the cream at night after the tonic and serum, not in a very thin layer. There is no feeling that the face has become greasy, just as there is no feeling of “skin tightness”. Did not cause allergic reactions. Great cream for little money. I recommend to buy. Your skin will thank you. If the review was useful to you, click Like! Thanks! Be beautiful!

eb0cdf14-5956-4f63-bd53-0f2dc5ca4ccb
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I didn’t know this company before, I ordered this cream for the first time and I liked it) it has a rather light, pleasant, unobtrusive smell) it absorbs well, does not leave a greasy feeling) for me it’s a morning, day cream to apply and then move on to applying cosmetics) I personally do just that and it’s comfortable for me) the cream pleasantly moisturizes the skin after washing, removes tightness, does not interfere with cosmetics) I’m happy)

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

This collagen cream from Farmstay was perfect for me! I've been using it for a month, I can't be satisfied with my skin. Very gentle, smooth, evened out skin tone. The texture of the cream is not very greasy, it is instantly absorbed, and does not leave a sticky layer. The volume of the jar is 50 ml. The instructions say that the cream smoothes wrinkles, prevents them, moisturizes and nourishes the skin. The cream has a delicate consistency and a pleasant smell. Moisturizes and nourishes it for sure, and as for wrinkles, I will say that it really copes with small wrinkles. As for deep wrinkles, I don't know, I don't have them. I apply the cream at night after tonic and serum in a not very thin layer. There is no feeling that the face has become greasy, just as there is no feeling of "tightness of the skin". Did not cause allergic reactions. Great cream for little money. I recommend to buy. Your skin will thank you. If the review was useful to you, click Like! Thanks! Be beautiful!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the cream. The case when the quality is higher than the price. I am glad that the composition contains collagen, it is very good for the skin, especially if you are over 30 years old. Your skin will notice an improvement after a week of use.

49d9987d-9638-4afb-8777-2d09ad302935