Posted on Jun 26, 2022

the scent is great and the quality is good my age is 40+ so i benefit from it because it moustrize my skin very well

a558c444-d956-4f96-8b2a-ca5c407aaa91
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It is good to moisturize, but it has strong smell as fragrant. The texture is nice.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Light collagen cream. It smells so nice

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

nice moisture cream

nata-mama
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

In the summer, the most pressing issue for me is the search for a light moisturizer. I don’t know why, but it’s hard for me to find something worthwhile and really working. Usually, acquiring a cream with a light and airy consistency, its use is accompanied by clogged pores, sometimes irritations, or moisturizing is enough for a maximum of an hour. I have been actively using FarmStay hyaluronic acid cream for 2 months now. The cream comes in a glass jar with a plastic screw cap. As part of niacinamide, adenosine and hyaluronic acid - inspire confidence in the product. The aroma of the cream is light, natural, there is a fragrance, but it is felt weakly. It is easily distributed and quickly saturates the skin with moisture. Despite the fact that the skin literally immediately comes in order, the cream itself leaves a slight stickiness, which disappears only after 10-15 minutes. And when I also apply SPF on top of it, I have to wait until everything is absorbed before applying makeup. My skin: combination type, dehydrated, sensitive, prone to irritation, pigmentation and mild rosacea. Despite the fact that the cream is absorbed for a long time, its moisturizing properties are very pleased! I wear it comfortably all day and don't feel dry or tight. The face does not sweat, and the pores are not clogged. But, in addition to moisturizing, the manufacturer promises us even smoothing and brightening. I note that the cream makes small mimic wrinkles less noticeable, but large creases - no, it does not smooth out. Although, paired with the serum of the same brand, this problem can be solved. With regards to lightening and evening out the tone, here the cream was very surprised. He really gets the job done! Even though the manufacturer says about the cumulative result, I notice how the skin tone evens out after half an hour after application. The cream really seems to remove dullness from the face and makes the skin shine a little. As a result, I can say with confidence that this is a light and intensely moisturizing cream, which has become a budget find for me for the summer! I take off one star for the fact that it is not so quickly absorbed and this process is accompanied by a slight stickiness. The cream will be a godsend for both dry and combination skin. And especially for those who have the problem of dehydration. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thank you!

edbd5698-5046-40bd-994e-05e05b441df9
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really love the Farmstay brand. This is an excellent moisturizing and nourishing face cream. Dense, but in contact with the skin it is easily distributed and quickly absorbed, does not leave a greasy film. I use in the morning and in the evening. Economic consumption. If my review was useful to you, please rate it.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought this cream on the recommendation of a blogger. At first glance, the cream is very light, well absorbed, you need a very small amount for one application. In a jar of 50 ml. enough for a long time. I just started using it, I like it, but I will draw conclusions a little later.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The cream is very pleasant, light, there is a slight smell, unobtrusive, the only negative is that it is absorbed for a long time, you need to plan the time, spread it, wait until it is absorbed, then apply the rest of the cosmetics.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

beautiful packaging..a sky blue jar..cream-gel..with a pleasant smell..contains collagen ... ...

3430f9ee-87b2-43d1-b7de-e50873df0203