Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Good for sensitive skin

I have sensitive skin and this one doesn’t irritate at all. Very thick texture and barely any scent. The packaging makes this pretty cheap product look much more expensive.

a9507c01-5055-4818-a07f-b2b372215d98
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love the feel and consistency. Leaves my skin smooth. Great addition to my regime.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Can’t say it’s bad, but has dense texture which I don't like. Ok for dry skin

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

great quality product for anti age use

Posted on May 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

I bought this cream for my mom and she loved it. It leaves your skin soft and hydrated. It has a light medium texture perfect for the spring season and mature skin.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

delivery mohel excellent it with all the best to you too much time too much from time to time I know what to do all this and know what to do the work on it doesn't mean it will be ok for you it however I can't be I want to resign what does it matter If there is something I am interested in knowing if it is possible to accept it however I was not very pleasant I am very very interested in knowing what this situation is he would like to do the work of the Society for the Protection of Nature the things I want to resign from my last position he had it for me too what You are doing in my life I want to wish you to teach me if you have a few more things no matter the situation I want to resign what about you self-love of the Israeli society in Israel for this does not mean that it will be okay for you it is recommended by Rod to purchase this product of this company it is worthwhile To you really really really. Good delivery, good order and cheap, very satisfied, Rod.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The cream is dense in texture, but it is very easy to apply on the skin, you need just a pea, it is also absorbed quickly, without a film. The smell is very pleasant, the packaging is beautiful and large.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is my first time trying this cream. I like the consistency and sensations, I don’t expect the WOW effect. Needed for basic care.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Good, thick, odorless cream. Pleasant to use. Gives moisture and is good for the night as well.