Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Good for energy

I am 57 years old and I read that Tongkat Ali improved our energy level. I always felt very tired and sleepy in the afternoon and can't concentrate in my work. However after taking Long Jack Tongkat Ali, I hardly feel sleepy anymore in the afternoon! I have tried ginseng and many other herbs, but this is the only herb that had help me to improve my energy level. It is not that I felt extremely energetic everyday, but helping me to stay alert in the afternoon is a very big improvement for me! I took 2 pills per day, 1 with breakfast an 1 with dinner. I found that 1 pills/day is not as effective as 2/day for me.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

In clinical studies 500 mg pver 6 or more weeks increased natural testosterone. If you buy this product by three bottles to feel the full effect.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

A friend recommended this product, and although I was skeptical, I tried it. After using it for approximately 2 weeks, I felt an improvement in my energy levels and ability to do exercises. I have had no side-effects and will be buying more of this product!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Now I'm taking it and it's hard to say anything. However, after searching for a long time, I found this product to be the best. Good dosage and price, I think it makes no sense to take a portion below 500 milligrams

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

this is a great product . tongkat ali is mentioned in alot of mens performance help in the bedroom . try it and you will believe it too .great price . it will put the smile on your face again.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I have tried 3 brands for Tongkat Ali and this one is most potent. While most certainly have effect, this brand I can feel a big difference in performance.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Some Tongkat Ali products make me tired, while others make me awake and full of energy. This product makes me tired. If the dose is right, there is a good amount of Tongkat Ali you get from a capsule. It is not specified what kind of dose ratio the concentrate is and it also does not seem like it is a patented concentrate. That it contains Tongkat Ali I notice. Both the color and the taste match how it should be but since I am unsure of the strength and dose ratio, I will not buy this again.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I fnished one bottle its work fine I will order again

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great source of energy! One tablet every morning is all you need.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Seems like good quality, odd smell and taste which I assume is natural